Mod apk Magium - Text adventure RPG (CYOA) v.1.99 MEGA ULTIMATE MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,749 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranthius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Idk I downloaded the file on my phone and when it went to put it into app form like it usually does it said unable to install? Any ideas?

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Idk I downloaded the file on my phone and when it went to put it into app form like it usually does it said unable to install? Any ideas?
Can you send me pm with screenshots as what is error message? It might be your device specific issue!

First of all I have no idea what browser and file manager you are using so here is my fix

Step 1. Go to Play Store and search for "Kiwi Browser" and install it, use it to browse and download all apks, and enable hide annoying ads tickbox!
Step 2. Then again search for Solid File Manager and install it Or use my MOD: "🎮 MOD APK - Solid Explorer File Manager v.2.6.3 Full Unlocked + MOD"
Step 4. Completely Disable Stupid Play Protect from Play Store Settings
Step 3. Download that APK using Kiwi Browser and then select the Package Install from Solid File Manger
Post automatically merged:

The mod works fine until you get your stats reset, at that point you lose all of the extra stat points and cant max out every stat
As far as I know game or points do not reset unless you manually reset it and start a new game, at which point MOD will stop working!

So just Clear -> Data & Cache and MOD will be back and this time just play as is and don't start new game :)

Mamon

Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 5 years
Can you send me pm with screenshots as what is error message? It might be your device specific issue!

First of all I have no idea what browser and file manager you are using so here is my fix

Step 1. Go to Play Store and search for "Kiwi Browser" and install it, use it to browse and download all apks, and enable hide annoying ads tickbox!
Step 2. Then again search for Solid File Manager and install it Or use my MOD: "🎮 MOD APK - Solid Explorer File Manager v.2.6.3 Full Unlocked + MOD"
Step 3. Download that APK using Kiwi Browser and thenOt select the Package Install from Solid File Manger

As far as I know game or points do not reset unless you manually reset it and start a new game, at which point MOD will stop working!

So just Clear -> Data & Cache and MOD will be back and this time just play as is and don't start new game 🙂

Step 3. Download that APK using Kiwi Browser and then select the Package Install from Solid File Manger

So just Clear -> Data & Cache and MOD will be back and this time just play as is and don't start new game 🙂

It does reset in book 3 and 4th chapter when you unlock extra stats .

Darkcroxz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In the book 3 ch 4, the stats were reseted, it is part of the story, so there are no errors, but can you mod tha apk to give to us more points?

Nobody607

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there a way to keep all the stats for the new chapter? It sets all the stats to 0 and gives you back only 25 points

Scott McCall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Best game ever!!! Anybody know when the rest of the game is gona come out

xXGoldenknifeXx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You are a god but like everyone else has mentioned about the stats being reset in book 3, is there any chance we could get an eta on roughly when it will be fixed.

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. It works perfect for me! 👍

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to keep all the stats for the new chapter? It sets all the stats to 0 and gives you back only 25 points
You are a god but like everyone else has mentioned about the stats being reset in book 3, is there any chance we could get an eta on roughly when it will be fixed.
We are working on fixing that! I was back in Hospital again so please give me a few days? Thanks :)

neutralhero999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bruh, Magium was hell to mod that you ended up hospitalized? Man, no pressure, take all the f****ng time you need. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.