Mod apk Magium - Text adventure RPG (CYOA) v.1.99 MEGA ULTIMATE MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,232 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG. You are truly a blessing. This is my favorite text based game so far. I still remember the time when I created many save states just to open the book two (since it's based on achievements). Love this. Thank you for your hard work! More power to you and to this community <3

DashOfMer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi 😃, first, thanks for allowing me to play this far into the game and with such great stats, however, I don't know if it's possible to fix this on the next update, but after reading my device to unlock the aura stats, every state goes back to 0 and I only have 25 points :/

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi 😄, first, thanks for allowing me to play this far into the game and with such great stats, however, I don't know if it's possible to fix this on the next update, but after reading my device to unlock the aura stats, every state goes back to 0 and I only have 25 points :/
Yes I know that bug even I too got stumped there in my game-play. I am still working on strategy to fix it. As we dont have access to the source code of the game I will have to come up with some outside the box solution.

Patience Guys It will Take Time!

Tuhin98

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes I know that bug even I too got stumped there in my game-play. I am still working on strategy to fix it. As we dont have access to the source code of the game I will have to come up with some outside the box solution.

Patience Guys It will Take Time!
No worries, the game will take another 3-4 years to finish so you guys got a lot of time to figure it out.

AeroFox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can't connect to google play games to retrieve my save files
Post automatically merged:

Can't connect to google play games to retrieve my save files

Leiton

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot
Post automatically merged:

Thanks a lot