Mod apk Magium - Text adventure RPG (CYOA) v.1.99 MEGA ULTIMATE MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
View attachment 39728

I'm having an issue where I can't invest any points and the available amount has changed.

Google Pixel 2 Android OS 10.
@Phytoplankton @SteweEliteModder
First please try be reloading from last checkpoint or last save.

Well that should not be the issue! I have myself tested it on my and one another device till end. So has my beta @mmorr0514 and at no point did we had any that kind of bug at all.

I know this is long shot to ask but can you test the game till same at another device? Coz most of 100+ people played so far did not kind get this kind of bug. Though non of us tested it on Android 10, but that really should not be the issue!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
First please try be reloading from last checkpoint or last save.

Well that should not be the issue! I have myself tested it on my and one another device till end. So has my beta @mmorr0514 and at no point did we had any that kind of bug at all.

I know this is long shot to ask but can you test the game till same at another device? Coz most of 100+ people played so far did not kind get this kind of bug. Though non of us tested it on Android 10, but that really should not be the issue!
I unfortunately don't have a spare device. I'll try again and see if I can get it working.

Edit: Clearing data and cache did not work. Reinstalling did not work. Loading a save/last checkpoint did not work. Reading through to the second checkpoint, closing magium then starting it up and loading checkpoint didn't work.

I'm guessing that the game is not yet fully compatible properly with OS 10, or it might be something else to do with my OS version since it's working with so many other people.

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I unfortunately don't have a spare device. I'll try again and see if I can get it working.

Edit: Clearing data and did not work. Reinstalling did not work. Loading a save/last checkpoint did not work. Reading through to the second checkpoint, closing magium then starting it up and loading checkpoint didn't work.

I'm guessing that the game is not yet fully compatible properly with OS 10, or it might be something else to do with my OS version since it's working with so many other people.
Umm... please let me know if it works? I am trying to fix other proven bug at the end of chapter 4 of book 3, so if this is also a bug then will try to fix it too!
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Clearing data and cache did not work. Reinstalling did not work. Loading a save/last checkpoint did not work. Reading through to the second checkpoint, closing magium then starting it up and loading checkpoint didn't work.

Well Android 10 could be the culprit. In case you have access to PC please try it on NOX and non rooted will do fine for testing... see if you can replicate this bug in NOX.

Gamingninja01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Any ETA for the chapter 4 fix? I'm loving this game and would like to finish it!

Th3c00ki3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For book 3 chapter 4 when you get to the part you have a upgraded stat booster, the stats reset and now I don't have most of my stats. Pls fix.
Screenshot_20191003-194236_Magium.jpg

Nikoa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
We dont have max stats in book 3, after getting the extra stats unlocked.

Hayonik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you know how to access the "hidden" data folder in your android device, you can simply edit the save file as a workaround while @Phytoplankton works on a fix.

The save file should be located here:
BlueStacksTweaker5_iEA5oq3Vw4.jpg

Now it's just a matter of opening it with any text editor and changing the variables.

After I edited it:
Bluestacks_Gw4lxmN7OC.jpg

Last edited:

Uhhhhpls

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

I only have my android phone to use as well. Please reply when you get it figured out... you're doing great work!

I only have my android phone to use as well. Please reply when you get it figured out... you're doing great work!

Is there any way to do this without an external device? I only have my phone and not a computer

Last edited:

Grrro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Firstly, Thank you, it works greatly and as a lot of people already pointed out when you reset your stats booster you lose your stats, I just wanted to give some moral support and say that you can manage, go Stewie!

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you know how to access the "hidden" data folder in your android device, you can simply edit the save file as a workaround while @Phytoplankton works on a fix.

View attachment 39915
Now it's just a matter of opening it with any text editor and changing the variables.

After I edited it:
View attachment 39914
You need ROOT for that! :(

And most people downloading this MOD dont have root :(

Fiend

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years

View attachment 39915
Oh thank you!

You need ROOT for that! :(

And most people downloading this MOD dont have root :(
I did a bit of *research* and found that Virtualxposed can access the file for non root devices

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh thank you!
I did a bit of *research* and found that Virtualxposed can access the file for non root devices
Virtualxposed doesnt work for lots of people me included... so its not a guarantee unlike our MOD which works on every device

Status
Not open for further replies.