Mod apk Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game) v2.0 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Name of the game: Medieval Fantasy RPG (Choices Game)

Version: v2.0

Updated or New release? New

Root needed? No

Internet required to play? No

Game Description
If you like medieval fantasy with immersive storytelling, then this is THE series of text-based games for you! You start off playing a wizard in search of glory and loot, but soon find yourself pulled into a world of deadly conspiracy and parallel universes. Later, the story continues as you switch to playing a rogue. You better learn to be a versatile role player.

This package of text-based games includes the entire Wizard's Choice series (6 large adventures), and all of the Rogue's Choice series (7 chapters so far). Although you can find these stories elsewhere by Delight Games, this package was created specifically to deliver the Ring City universe of stories, enhanced with new features including achievement/point progress tracking. Also, this package has been designed to be a free game where you refresh your virtual currency with your achievements and through rewarded videos. Download now the MOD APK of Medieval Fantasy RPG for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delightgames.medievalfantasy

MOD Features
• In-App Purchases Hacked
• Unlimited Coins
• Infinite Luck
• No Ads

Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

Installation Instructions
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Links
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Thanks for your hard work!

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
How to get the unlimited gold and luck? :( i have ads and nothing is unlimited. I cant buy anything because connection error. I have root and Lucky Patcher :( how can i activate them? Even after i patch it all negative red and it still says this

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.