Mod apk Merge Magic! v1.2.1 Unlimited Crystals (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,533 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcoyote

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can repatch it with LP or SBP for inapp purchase to work

dangerbydesign

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It says the file is corrupt so it couldn't be installed. I've already deleted the previous app.

I also downloaded the new update twice just to make sure.

EDIT: So I got it to install after using the APK Editor method. The hack works as well!

Last edited:

YuffieValentine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It says the file is corrupt so it couldn't be installed. I've already deleted the previous app.

I also downloaded the new update twice just to make sure.

EDIT: So I got it to install after using the APK Editor method. The hack works as well!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by the APK Editor method?

dangerbydesign

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by the APK Editor method?
I just googled "fix the package appears to be corrupt" and watched a YouTube video (I used this one), I don't think it matters which one. APK Editor is an app, it helps install the APK you want to install. It's pretty easy and quick!

YuffieValentine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omg ty so much that worked perfectly. I'm glad yours told you it was corrupt. Mine just said install failed with no extra info to tell me why. The fix in that video worked perfectly though.

dangerbydesign

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg ty so much that worked perfectly. I'm glad yours told you it was corrupt. Mine just said install failed with no extra info to tell me why. The fix in that video worked perfectly though.
Yay! I'm glad it worked for you too! And no problem! Glad I could help.

skyxxii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have the sbpatcher and have tried to install this mod just now and it did not work. I also tried on blustacks and it also did not work. I made sure to uninstall and delete the original game and the first virsion of this mod but it doesn't work still. Please help, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: I also tried to fix the apk file by using apk editor pro but it still did not work. What am I doing wrong here.

Attachments

Last edited:

skyxxii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe there's something wrong with my phone. I have a samsung s9. What am I doing wrong. I followed all the steps right to the tee

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
finally got it to install with the advice from @dangerbydesign and it works perfectly. thanks debby!

Rss80

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got it working too thanks to @dangerbydesign
Thank you for the mod @Debby though it be great if you put a working condition apk n mod instead.

Last edited:

jinu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
tried apk editor trick, still can't install the apk... 😭

skyxxii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dude, I've tried everything. Now I'm just patiently waiting if the awesome Debby is going to fix the mod.

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hate to add a me too post but I just downloaded it today and installed it (with no other versions on) and it failed to install on both my huawei honor & samsung S3 tablet. Usually if an app fails on one, it works on the other... but not this.

Hoxadrine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried all methods here and nothing worked, I'm afraid. I wonder what I'm doing wrong but ran out of ideas.

zhin78

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update. The installation works fine no problems with it and in-app purchase still working using SB Patcher , everything works perfectly fine.😊
Post automatically merged:

If you have problems installing it, try not to use other downloader app, just use your browser in downloading it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.