Messenger

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,884 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey I was recently talking to some guys and I was facing a lot of problems like I can't send 2 messages at time there should be some time interval between them and then sometimes the message alerts show messages after some time . Then there is lack of emojis and gif . So I think there should be a sbenny messenger app or something so we can chat easily . Also one more thing we can't sent large files over messages too which is also a problem. So i think there is a need of messenger app

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I had made an awesome Discord server for Sbenny before someone hijacked it from me :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The fact large files can't be sent via messenger isn't a problem, but a wanted feature. What would we do if all 160,000 users send a movie or a large file at the same time? Our server would get full and everything would go offline. Is this what we want? No, because a chat is meant to talk, not to share files.

As per the lack of gifs and emojis, as soon as you're still referring to the bottom chat (aka Mobile Chat), there are nearly 750 different smileys. If you instead refer to another chat, such as the index chat, please specify it and tell us what you would like to have added, we'll do our best.

The first problem you reported is something I didn't understand correctly. There's already a wait time between messages, if this is what you're asking about.

As Phytoplankton specified we had (and still have) discord, if you want.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Oh alright thanks
Post automatically merged:

And I meant that there shouldn't be any time interval between the messages . And I think you can improve the texting too by making it more efficient somehow and providing some stickers and by emojis I mean those like messenger you know . But great work you are doing there . Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.