Mod apk Minecraft Premium Paid Game Unlocked + MasterMod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Title: Minecraft Premium Paid Game Unlocked + MasterMod

NOT for Xbox connect !

Name of the game: Minecraft

Version: 1.7.0.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Millions of crafters have smashed billions of blocks! Now you can join the fun!
read more tap spoiler
Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.

EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace - Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.

Slash commands - Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.

Add-Ons - Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you're more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.

MULTIPLAYER
Realms - Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.

Multiplayer - Play with up to 4 friends with a free Xbox Live account online.
Servers - Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe
MOD Features:
*Premium Paid Game Unlocked +
*All Skin Packs
*All Textures Packs
*All Mashups Packs
*All Worlds Packs
*All Characters
*Minecraft music pack unlocked

Show your appreciation and click SUBSCRIBER on my YouTube video ! ❤

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: SusieQ "The Apps Liberator"

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

Last edited:

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Q. My friend's son is addicted to this game. I may never get my phone back.

Timmer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thx Suzie, I'll have a look at this. Never understood the hype about it, but if it's free doesn't hurt to take a look.

DayzDaze

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There seems to be a problem w downpoading resource packs

The screen alwayd pops up a message saying 'there was a problem accessing the world' :<

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bad mod im not complaining but the resources packs cannot access same as the skin packs too but the game can can access afterall yes indeed this is a bad mod.

Ms. @SusieQ before posting some mods please play it first then see if the mods you put on the apks are working properly but overall i'm still grateful that you try ur best to post this modded apk.

althought it did not working properly i was hoping that you have some time to fix the problem on this post.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Kaazuya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thx a Lot
Post automatically merged:

'there was a problem accessing the world

Last edited:

Googlebing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Minecraft_2018-09-26-11-23-57.jpg
Download early today. Great mod. I just can't load the mashup packs.
I have for a phone the Galaxy s8+

Loki90

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks you !!!!

Hambo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

XGamer671

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does it work with Xbox live account its hard to find one that let's u play online with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.