Mod apk {Mod Menu} ClawBert: ToyTown v1.0.1_238 Mod Apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,010 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Title: {MOD Menu} ClawBert: ToyTown v1.0.1_238 Mod Apk

Name of the game: Clawbert: ToyTown

Version: v1.0.1_238

Root needed? Yes

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Manage a city filled with the cutest and most amazing toys!

Your favorite claw machine character of 2017, Clawbert, is back in action! You are the manager of ToyTown, a fantastical world where you build amazingly cute toys!!!

CLAW-some!!!

Construct all your favorite toy characters from the original Clawbert classic, including: Toby, Poopy Muffin, Mr. Nanner, Pio, Quartermelon and even everyone’s favorite spud, Sad Potato.

Visit ToyTown HQ and take Clawbert's toy orders. Constructs toys and deliver them to Clawbert and get awesome rewards!

Clawbert: ToyTown and the Clawbert franchise is made by Bow3, a division of HyperBeard Inc. (makers of KleptoCats & Chichens), and based in Santiago, Chile.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bow3.ToyFactory
MOD Features:
- Add 5m Coins
- Add 1k Gems
- Add 1k Energy
- Add 1k GoldTicket
- Add 1k Tickets
- Add 1m Exp

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: @johnkittz
@AndnixSH for his draggable mod menu source

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 83 times

Darkstar824

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hope this one works
Post automatically merged:

Works now used the zipsigner like the others did

Last edited:

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thank you, looks cute

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
Looks cute. Thanks for the mod!
**I'm not rooted, but I was able to use this by signing the apk using Zipsigner from the playstore. (Mod works great btw)

One more thing real quick... don't get greedy with the add xp button. I hit it once and it took me to lv 30 something. The second press took me to 40, but my xp went into negative and I can't level up anymore. There's more stuff to unlock after 40 so don't hit it more than once.

Last edited:

Gelliebeen

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not rooted, but figure I'll try Zipsigner like the person above. I'll note if it works!

Edit: yup! Works great with zipsigner!

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

{Mod Menu} ClawBert: ToyTown v1.0.1_238 Mod Apk was released by johnkittz and 4566 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.