Mod apk MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.9
    Based on 40 reviews

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
ok, the guides would be great thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
ok, the guides would be great thanks.
Sure, send me a PM and you'll get all of them. :D
Is too much to be posted here and I don't want to spam. <3
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sure, send me a PM and you'll get all of them. :D
Is too much to be posted here and I don't want to spam. <3
Hi! Can I get a copy of the guide too? 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks!
I also wants that guide :3
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Where's all the free stuff? & all the diamonds? I'm at 8th rebirth & nothing
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Where's all the free stuff? & all the diamonds? I'm at 8th rebirth & nothing
Access the User Center and click on Free Diamonds button. You will get 305.000 Diamonds every 8 hours, if you combine that with the Diamonds per minute system it'll take roughly 3 hours of gameplay to get over 1.000.000 Diamonds Everyday. We believe this is the best way to giveaway Free Diamond and also keep everyone active, at the end of the day this is a MMORPG and you're supposed to play with with other people / make friends. <3

If you don't know how to access the User Center please watch this video, it'll explain how to do it:
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'll try it
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
If you experience any problems, please don't hesitate to PM me or write on this thread. <3
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
S
If you experience any problems, please don't hesitate to PM me or write on this thread. <3
So far no prob sir, u sir a light in the dark.
Thank you very much for such an awesome mod
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mup, any ideas on why the program will work on my laptop just fine but when I try to use it on my home computer It will update from the server but it won't get to the login screen?

I am using Bluestacks for both and installed them the same.

Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Mup, any ideas on why the program will work on my laptop just fine but when I try to use it on my home computer It will update from the server but it won't get to the login screen?

I am using Bluestacks for both and installed them the same.

Thanks.
Some people are reporting problems with the emulators.
Until we find a fix for this issue please use this older version of NOX.
I've tested it personally and it works fine.

We recommend this one: http://res06.bignox.com/full/20180815/d34b67416ff94e7d827e919f66e98796.exe?filename=nox_setup_v6.2.2.0_full_intl.exe
Virus total scan
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 11 years
Thank You
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuP
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks so much
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Are you ready for Server 16? It will open Today at 16:00 GMT+2 and we're doing a livestream at the opening!
Set a reminder to get notified and watch us play at the Grand Opening!

 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years


You keep asking when the new server will open so we delivered.
This time the new Server 17 will open on 27th January at 16:00 GMT +2!
Join our stream this Sunday and let's have a great time at the grand opening.
Thank you for playing on MuOrigin.ro! You guys are amazing.

 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Can't download the game
 
MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0 was released by MuP and 59751 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top