Mod apk MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.9
    Based on 40 reviews

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
The download speed...and after 27 mb it says connection error,i have tried using the mirror,and it's the same(using different browser as well)
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
The download speed...and after 27 mb it says connection error,i have tried using the mirror,and it's the same(using different browser as well)
Looks like you have some network problems, try using WIFI instead of Mobile data.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years


Our friends from China are celebrating the New Year! <3
From what we know, according to the 12-years rotation cycle, 2019 is the year of the pig
which marks the end of the 12-years long rotation and it's been said to bring great fortune!
MuOrigin.ro Team wishes you a happy chinese new year!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years


You guys have been asking for it for quite some time!
So, we have great news for you: As of today we're more than happy to announce that we have 18 Servers, now let's see who gets that top place! <3
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years


Hello Warriors! We know how much you want to compete on a new server, but, it ain't no fun if everyone is on the same place.
In order to avoid that and keep the game lag free we've decided to open Server 19! <3
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeet nice
Post automatically merged:

Nice
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

We know you've been waiting for this for quite some time and we're more than happy to announce that the waiting is over! <3

As of today the Festival Event is active once again!
The event will start on 21/02/2019 and will end on 27/02/2019!
The claiming time will be on 27/02/2019.

With the return of the festival event we're also opening Server 20!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years


We're more than excited to announce the opening of Server 21, start a new adventure and claim to the 1st place!
Thank you so much for playing on MuOrigin.ro! <3
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm unable to use the private server for MU I followed the instructions and it asked for a user name and password word.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm unable to use the private server for MU I followed the instructions and it asked for a user name and password word.
Then create an account! There's a button for that. <3
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I was hoping to not have to start all over agin in the game. And yes I know about creating a account. I'll take a screen shot if you still want it.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I was hoping to not have to start all over agin in the game. And yes I know about creating a account. I'll take a screen shot if you still want it.
Oh, you forgot your account. Send me a PM with the email you used to create the account. I can help you recover it.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Screen went pitch black in the area were you would see your character. I tired going to other menus and some of those work. But not all of them.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Screen went pitch black in the area were you would see your character. I tired going to other menus and some of those work. But not all of them.
Try this:
Go to the login screen and click on "fix client".
Installing a VPN like HotSpot Shield or BetterNet.
TURN ON the VPN and update the game (preferably over WiFi) again.

If you still get a black screen, then your device is too weak to render the game properly.
 
MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0 was released by MuP and 59752 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top