Mod apk My Cafe — Restaurant game | Mod menu (Free shop, unlock shop, Disable anti cheat, Hack Exp)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,263 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wait for next version of game. i need to check what will be changed in game. maybe i will release the vip mod outside vip box

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wait for next version of game. i need to check what will be changed in game. maybe i will release the vip mod outside vip box
Thanks!!
Truly looking forward to it

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It seems that you pushed your level up too quck, doesn't it?

In this case, in vip mod, i limited the exp which you will recieve. Just more than 1 mil per item. Or you can try to unlock all item in shop, and buy the most expensive machine. it will give you from 15k to 17k5 exp. This is the safe way.

Annuphat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It seems that you pushed your level up too quck, doesn't it?

In this case, in vip mod, i limited the exp which you will recieve. Just more than 1 mil per item. Or you can try to unlock all item in shop, and buy the most expensive machine. it will give you from 15k to 17k5 exp. This is the safe way.
Can I use this model or have to pay to buy the latest version?

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can get that mod with 20k sbcash

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do not ask too much, my friend. When you are using mod, it mean there is a risk. I just tried with my best to prevent the bad case. Not 100%. Using mod, it means you are stealing lot of money from game company. if you use mod smarty, you will be safe. It belongs to you.

This case is same when you buying money or item in game with cheap price. if the game company know, they will block your account.

BTW, my account was playing more than 3 months. And it is still in safe.
Post automatically merged:

Moreover, it belong to game company. Some game, you can play mod without any risk.

Such as: sniper 3d, warmachine. they are in same company.

Annuphat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do not ask too much, my friend. When you are using mod, it mean there is a risk. I just tried with my best to prevent the bad case. Not 100%. Using mod, it means you are stealing lot of money from game company. if you use mod smarty, you will be safe. It belongs to you.

This case is same when you buying money or item in game with cheap price. if the game company know, they will block your account.

BTW, my account was playing more than 3 months. And it is still in safe.

Moreover, it belong to game company. Some game, you can play mod without any risk.

Such as: sniper 3d, warmachine. they are in same company.
thank you

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah... I got banned today and never used hack exp just the free shop (sometimes unlock item hack too)

Not in towns, never joined the barista challenge, not even playing dices... I guess the system just too good

But since I've never really try hard so I'll playing it again but with different approaches

Attachments

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah... I got banned today and never used hack exp just the free shop (sometimes unlock item hack too)

Not in towns, never joined the barista challenge, not even playing dices... I guess the system just too good

But since I've never really try hard so I'll playing it again but with different approaches

In vip Mod, i patched lot of anti cheat of the game. They have lot of function.

Maybe you wasn't banned by auto ban. But by manual. Some case, we unlock the shop and buy the machine or item which require high level. And other player visit your town, they report you.

mekha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
In vip Mod, i patched lot of anti cheat of the game. They have lot of function.

Maybe you wasn't banned by auto ban. But by manual. Some case, we unlock the shop and buy the machine or item which require high level. And other player visit your town, they report you.
Well I should be more careful from now on I guess... I forgot people can visit cafe

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will make another simple mod with new disablr anti cheat, anti ban funtion for everyone

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

Naaeez

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I need the fixed version as well please.

I try taking the coffee using diamonds and it just crashes and says profile changed and restarts all the time. With all of the machines.

Annuphat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
update 2020.2

update 2020.2
Here is my promiss:

Enable free shop with rubies. And disable auto ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.