Mod apk My Cafe: Recipes & Stories v2019.2 ~ MOD 💰 Update Feb 20 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,702 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I've tried it like 5 times and still not working. I think this game hates me. Anw thx for your help😊
You‘re welcome. Would be happier if it worked 😅

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Modders are destroying their way to earn money 😈 so what if.. they should make everything less expensive 😂
I first started messing with games..caused I did The Math of iAPs from my daughter's cries for Vouchers to play games.
I was shocked..as even IF it's a paid premium Game, it won't cost as much over a long time to pay for some of those games.
Yes. Some deserved it. Truly. But..not all. Greed goes both ways. Alas.
<3
Post automatically merged:

I've tried it like 5 times and still not working. I think this game hates me. Anw thx for your help😊
I just dissected the game. I was confused. This game needed at least 1 GB available on your phone memory..for the caching of temporary files while playing.
Below that and it sometimes will refuse to even start or force close. So..try checking that to prevent the automatic codes from setting off blocking your enjoyment.

Install to Phone Memory. Allow access to phone data and such. Accept the marriage proposal err wrong game!
Something like that <3

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I first started messing with games..caused I did The Math of iAPs from my daughter's cries for Vouchers to play games.
I was shocked..as even IF it's a paid premium Game, it won't cost as much over a long time to pay for some of those games.
♥

I just dissected the game. I was confused. This game needed at least 1 GB available on your phone memory..for the caching of temporary files while playing.
Below that and it sometimes will refuse to even start or force close. So..try checking that to prevent the automatic codes from setting off blocking your enjoyment.

Install to Phone Memory. Allow access to phone data and such. Accept the marriage proposal err wrong game!
Something like that ♥
♥

Something like that ♥
Some of them, sure but the most deserve it 😅
So in order to make it work, they have to delete apps or data?

Abcd12345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Game crashes. already tried deleting obb and downloading orignal obb.

VanillieEis

G o d d e s s
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I have 113 gb storage left... I guess it is enough for the game...
But @KentCave we could give a try with a apk without mod. Sometimes it might help to install normal apk first an then overwrite with the mod one. Could u please make one without mod?

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Some of them, sure but the most deserve it 😅
So in order to make it work, they have to delete apps or data?
NO dev will ever dare do that. The game will just refuse to load or like how I just tested..force close while playing.

I have 113 gb storage left... I guess it is enough for the game...
But @KentCave we could give a try with a apk without mod. Sometimes it might help to install normal apk first an then overwrite with the mod one. Could u please make one without mod?
That was What me as well as @irem trying to tell you..dear <3 *cries*

VanillieEis

G o d d e s s
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
NO dev will ever dare do that. The game will just refuse to load or like how I just tested..force close while playing.

That was What me as well as @irem trying to tell you..dear ♥ *cries*
?? What do u mean? I talked to @irem about it and she thought it is a good idea and I should ask u for help? Is there a apk from u without mod?

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
?? What do u mean? I talked to @irem about it and she thought it is a good idea and I should ask u for help? Is there a apk from u without mod?
I thought you meant a whole new apk 😱

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Game crashes. already tried deleting obb and downloading orignal obb.
pssst..Disclaimer :
NO modification AT ALL was done to the zipped file containing the obb folder of the game.
NONE whatsoever. NADA. Zip. Zilch!

The installation APK is the one modded. This is The Way to Most modded games.

Why it must be done..this way?
When you grab the game from Play Store..the data-stream will log in your phone's IMEI/ID as Legit.
You cancelled it, as you want modded version.
Hence..you could never get the obb to download as you NEVER completed the PS method.

I provided you the obb in zipped format.
YOU can do..that as well.
By getting the PS's original version to complete the download and installation.
Then go to Android/obb folder.
Just rename that folder by putting x z or whatever your fun might be.

Uninstall the PS version and since you already renamed that folder..it will be SAFE from deletion.
Install PS version again then cancel it. Install the Modded APK. Once done, do NOT open/load Game BUT go to that Android/obb folder.
Rename it back.

Voila. Mama Mia. ooh la la!
Start your engine..gents. err For Ladies..strut your assest grrls! <3

Yes. NO kittens were harmed in the process of making this mod.
Perhaps. Probably. Definitely! err Maybe.
*bungee off a cliff* Yippekeeyaaaay!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@KentCave , want me to release a better modded version ???......😎.....😂

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm not sure u'll make it better 😂 we're all blonde or it doesn't want to work anyway.. But, I would laugh when u fix it 😂
I played this game last time since 1 year ago...so don't sure it will work or not.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I'm not sure u'll make it better 😂 we're all blonde or it doesn't want to work anyway.. But, I would laugh when u fix it 😂
Gentlemen prefers..blondes!
I like to think of myself..as one. And I do love them Platinum blondes. Even the 10 needed to change one light-bulb Blondes <3

Never ever say..never again. err Bond ♥
The only Certainty in Life IS..uncertainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.