Mod apk My Home - Design Dreams Unlimited Cash & Coins & Boosters Unlocked & AntiCheat (v_1.0.108 updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,239 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
My Home - Design Dreams Unlimited Cash & Coins & Boosters Unlocked & AntiCheat (v_1.0.108 updated)

Name of the game: My Home Design Dreams

Version: 1.0.108

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Have you ever dreamt of designing and decorating your very own home exactly how you want? Now you can with My Home! Show us your gift for decorating houses! Come design and decorate your dream houses in My Home along with millions of other decorators FOR FREE!

Become a home makeover and interior designing master! Uncover the in-game heartfelt story and meet lots of lifelike characters! From a quaint living room to a grandiose bedroom, a tiny condo to a luxurious mansion and even a small home shop to your very own fashion showroom, start your home decorating journey and make your home designing dreams come true!

In the meantime, enjoy beating fun and addictive match-3 puzzle game to win coins! Complete the matching levels to renovate all kinds of rooms and houses including a backyard, a balcony, and even pools! What are you waiting for? Download to decorate your home for free now!

What makes My Home so special?

Addictive and enjoyable gameplay:
    ● A combination of match-3 puzzles plus home decorating gameplay brings you an overwhelming fun gaming experience!
    ● Simply tap to decorate your room! Design houses or rooms to make it just like in your dreams!
    ● Tons of exciting match-3 levels await! Thousands of challenging matching levels with awesome blast boosters. More matching challenging means more fun!

Warm-hearted stories with vivid characters:
    ● Touching storyline: Follow along with the adventure while designing your dream homes! You also can visit different cities and festivals with in-game characters!
    ● Fun and unique characters! Your best friend, your sweet landlord and many more surprises! They will help you decorate along the way!

Delicate graphic with real designing experience:
    ● Place loads of awesome 3D furniture in the room! You will be in charge of decorating and designing your own room!
    ● Not satisfied with designing and decorating only one house? We have plenty of houses for you to design and decorate! Various rooms for you like a cozy bedroom, a relaxing living room or a quiet study! More houses are coming!

And there are more features:
    ● Remember to join the weekday and weekend event to enjoy the special homes!
    ● Competing with friends: Top the in-game leaderboard and compete with your friends! Also, don't forget to visit your friends' houses from time to time!

Take the reins and bring your dream house to life now for free! Design and decorate everything on your device right at your fingertips!

WHAT'S NEW
    New update for My Home available now!

- New Event Room: Garage Sale! Why buy new when slightly used will do?
    - Added 20 more levels to challenge!
    - Updated Progress Gift to latest levels! More rewards are waiting!

Gaming Optimization:
    - Match-3 levels: Added tags for difficult levels! Clear them and get bonus rewards!

Thanks for your supporting My Home and have fun playing!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spacegame.homedesign&hl=en
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Cash
    Unlimited Coins
    Boosters Unlocked
    AntiCheat

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Samyy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 35 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff Member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ceald

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I can't also continue because the last furniture I need is given in the storyline 😢😢😢

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Active User
    Member for 6 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff Member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User