💬 Review My Little Pony: Magic Princess

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

oeriel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: My Little Pony: Magic Princess

Mobile game by Gameloft. Game is for Android, iOS and also on Windows. A brief description of the pros and cons of the game. Basic functions.

Review:
The game is available on Android, iOS and also on Windows. In the Windows version, it has not been developed for a long time and it is difficult to associate the progress in the game with what has been achieved on Android.

Overall, the game is simple. You acquire characters in a variety of ways - be it by buying with gems, coins or other tokens, or by winning various events and competitions.

For this you can buy the so-called shops that generate us additional coins or gems. There are over 1000 characters to collect in the game.

After some time, the game becomes monotonous, the same tasks and similar events every now and then, and the game is played basically to collect characters and out of habit. There are several separate locations available, such as: Ponyville, Canterlot, Sweet Acres Farm, Crystal Empire, Klugetown and Changelings Kingdom, which are disabled if you complete all quests there.
Also there is Everfree Forest, where only Zecora lives.

Regarding the location. Ponies are assigned to it, but sometimes their assignment is total and wrong. There are ponies in Ponyville that normally appear and live in Canterlot in movies and comics. There are a lot of such characters. Overall Ponyville is very overloaded. 80% of characters are placed in this location. As a result, the game can barely run on older devices. And sometimes it crashes.

For a long time, to buy ponies, you have to spend gems. The prices have increased so much that it seems that the game is focused only on earnings. And new characters are added only for the user to pay for them in real cash (the purchase of gems in such amounts is only possible with real money). The prices are staggering. For a pack of 3 ponies, sometimes you have to spend over $ 60 and more.

Overall, the game is fine, but very schematic. Apart from the developers' attitude to earnings only, over time the game becomes a collecting place, not the game itself. It has a lot of shortcomings, the inability to "hide" ponies in inventory. As a result, the more we have, the harder the game works.

The MOD APK modified by Sbenny often helps a lot, but you have to use it wisely to avoid getting banned.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I can recommend the game to others, but you have to reckon with the fact that if you don't pay real money, you won't achieve much in this game. Or at least not in a short time. If that is not a problem for you then the game is worth installing. Especially if you're a My Little Pony fan.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐