My name is lance and i just realized i have an account on this site so hi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,883 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lanceryder999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? i just randomly stumble upon this site trying to find a mod and i forgot about the specific after that

Which types of games do you usually play? depends on mood but usually it's rpg or hack n slash and other it's pixel management game like from kairosoft

Something about me: i can easily forget stuff, I'm still learning English and i am horrible when it come to punctuation so don't expect me to use much

oh and i like canned sardines, hard baby biscuits and stale bread

Lanceryder999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
yeah to be honest i was actually about to create an account but then it says that my email is already been used and i remember created this two years ago and forgot about it 😅

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Heya! Welcome to Sbenny, @Lanceryder999

I'm your little mischievous magical friend, @KasamiGi, here to help you on your journey!

Sbenny is a loving community where everyone helping each other in the best of their ability! Don't be shy to speak your mind on any conversation or thread!

Please take a moment and read our guidelines. They will help you navigate easier through the forum.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Hoping to see you around soon!

Thank you for taking your time reading! Reading is good :3

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You like what? 😲 Okay... welcome to sbenny... and please don't vomit here. Site's already covered in green. 😌