Mod apk My original stories v0.3.28

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

My original stories v0.3.28

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: censored-INFECTED-site

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 52 times

• My Original Stories puts YOU in control of what happens next. Be the center of your own romance, drama, adventure or comedy story. Does Angela go on that blind date? Can you help Allison save the ER patient? What crazy adventure will you get into with Francois and Sally?

* See your favorite characters in a new light and explore their past, present and future
    * Make big decisions that will change the lives of our characters FOREVER
    * Explore stories with multiple different endings
    * Get new stories EVERY MONTH!

Building off of GameHouse's massive catalog of characters and stories, My Original Stories brings you all-new adventures with your favorite characters like Emily O'Malley, Angela Napoli, Allison Heart and so many more.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• After completing the first chapter you'll get a 500000 gem reward, you have to COMPLETE the first chapter of any book though! (Have tested myself and it works!)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Bootysmash and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.originalstories&gl=GB

Downloaded 12 times

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just realised you actually get 500000 for every completed chapter, so I completed two then downloaded the original version to play it safe and not hoard too many on the off chance they notice!

Katzzz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
oooo....even GameHouse is making this kind of game now lol...i'm gonna dl it later. Thanks for this mate! 😄👍

Update:
So...ok...I've dl the game/test it and it gives me error "No Connection" but my wifi is perfectly fine. Restart my hp still same error vice versa...
But it's okay, no pressure. Just want to test this. Thanks anyway. 👌✌

my 1st error encounter lol

My 2nd Update: AGAIN 🙂
Since I'm very curious it did not work out for me earlier, I've try to mod it again with SB Patcher (with the mod you shared) and....this time it's working perfectly FINE now~Yayyy... 😹 👏👍

Last edited:

MorningAngel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know how to save your progress in this app? Like i didn't see an option to login anywhere. I wanna install the game to another emulator after playing for a bit. But i'm not sure how to transfer my progress.

My original stories v0.3.28 was released by Bootysmash and 2086 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.