Mod apk My Talking Hank v1.5.0.1479 Unlimited Diamonds & Double Animal Reguards

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,846 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: My Talking Hank v1.5.0.1479 Unlimited Diamonds & Double Animal Reguards

Name of the game: My Talking Hank

Version: v1.5.0.1479

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
With over 5 BILLION downloads and worldwide hits like My Talking Tom and My Talking Angela, Talking Tom and Friends now have a BRAND NEW free app. Introducing: My Talking Hank! Take care of Talking Hank, the cutest puppy out there.

Features of My Talking Hank for Android:

• Welcome to Hawaii: Check out your wonderful island home! It looks cool night and day!
• Raise Hank: Hank needs you to take care of him, from feeding to visiting the toilet!
Take Photos: Help Hank complete his photo album by taking pictures of wild, exotic animals.
• Attract animals: Some of them are scared of Hank, you’ll need food and toys to lure them out!
• Keep playing: There are more features to discover in My Talking Hank, so keep exploring!

Adopt your very own puppy, little cute baby Hank. He is one of a kind. A puppy so sweet you can’t look away! Take care of Hank, your new favorite virtual pet. Feed him delicious food, take him to the toilet and swing him to sleep on a hammock under a starry sky. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of My Talking Hank for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outfit7.mytalkinghank
MOD Features:
• In-App Purchases Hacked
• Unlimited Diamonds
• Double Animal Reguards
• Premium Membership Unlocked

Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 36 times

Gagsfagajd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Nanan
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Nanan

Last edited:
My Talking Hank v1.5.0.1479 Unlimited Diamonds & Double Animal Reguards was released by Debby and 4482 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.