✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Choices: stories you play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,236 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosymarG

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Choices: stories you play

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices&hl=es
What are the mod features you ask for? Hey, guys! You all are the best! I know you actually did a mod for this game... But it needs an update to play it now. I really hope you can. Talking about the features... You did a pretty good job! not perfect, but really well. You save me haha. So you unlocked most of the premium options (so it's not necessary to paid!!!) but still we need to wait 2 hours for the ''keys'' to play every chapter... maybe you can do the same you did with the options, you know, ''unlock'' them instead of giving a lot of it (that doesn't seem to work or being possible as you should know...)

Anyway, it's not big deal! Sorry if I talked a lot! it's just a recommendation or resquest/question... Just keeping doing what you do!

PD: I apologize for my English (just in case)

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yeah the game need an update to play i can not play anymore :( ( but i think you should post this thread in outdated released )

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Here you go:

Choices: Stories You Play + MOD

But please note:

1) You have to use the search before posting a request. And this game was already requested so you shouldn't have posted a new one.
2) When asking for an update, you have to simply report the outdated version as clearly instructed, and not to start a new thread.

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.