Need a MOD APK for Golf Rival

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Golf Rival

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.real.golf.rival.online
What are the mod features you ask for? Anything to help the player.

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 100,000+

Last edited:

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
@Axiom Could you take a look at this and let me know what you think. Thanks 🐈

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It looks like there is a server validation after each match :( It means the match is considered lost even if you win it by using cheats, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can do on this game, I'm sorry!

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
Ok thanks for looking into it. If there's anything else you could do to the game to help players let me know. For example I use a cross hair overlay to help aim my shots

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm trying to make the slider move slower especially on overpowered shots, but I didn't have luck yet. I'll keep trying, I'm sure that would help!

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
Anything would be interesting. Also Look into the wind speed. If you could disable that..

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny playing with game guardian I realize I can set quantity of a ball in game and it saves it..there are balls that have 0 wind resistance.if I can get a supply of those that's the advantage that anyone would ask for

---
After restarting game the ball goes back to 0. So I need to set it Everytime I am in a game once

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny playing with game guardian I realize I can set quantity of a ball in game and it saves it..there are balls that have 0 wind resistance.if I can get a supply of those that's the advantage that anyone would ask for

---
After restarting game the ball goes back to 0. So I need to set it Everytime I am in a game once

So you mean to say that even if they revert back to 0 after restarting the game, their effect is applied during the game? (0 wind)

Also, to be more precise, could you please send me a screenshot of these balls you're talking about? I'll try to replicate it into a mod apk file.

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
I've found a good resource. Golf Rival cheat guide

I had no luck changing wind. I could as the post said edit club stats. But I had to apply the edits after the game started. It recognizes if the stats are edited before the game starts and bans you until you reload the app. I do slow the gameplay with gg to make the shot always perfect. And I'm not sure which ball makes the wind 0. I've seen it before it's a premium ball. But even if I have zero qty of a ball I can set its qty as any number. But everything resets after the app closes. And club stats should be applied in game and reset before the next game starts not to get banned.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've found a good resource. Golf Rival cheat guide

I had no luck changing wind. I could as the post said edit club stats. But I had to apply the edits after the game started. It recognizes if the stats are edited before the game starts and bans you until you reload the app. I do slow the gameplay with gg to make the shot always perfect. And I'm not sure which ball makes the wind 0. I've seen it before it's a premium ball. But even if I have zero qty of a ball I can set its qty as any number. But everything resets after the app closes. And club stats should be applied in game and reset before the next game starts not to get banned.
hmm, i found some but i will test it

Last edited:

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
The club stats and ball qty work for me in gg. But must apply after a game starts with someone. It will detect if the stats are changed before the game starts. The ball qty doesn't get checked. But all of this resets when the application is closed

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The club stats and ball qty work for me in gg. But must apply after a game starts with someone. It will detect if the stats are changed before the game starts. The ball qty doesn't get checked. But all of this resets when the application is closed
If xyzhunter fails on this, I can give it a try with a possible mod :) But I'll wait for his outcome first!

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
So you mean to say that even if they revert back to 0 after restarting the game, their effect is applied during the game? (0 wind)

Also, to be more precise, could you please send me a screenshot of these balls you're talking about? I'll try to replicate it into a mod apk file.
Basically any ball that has a strong wind debuff will cancel out the wind
-------
Edit
-------
It seems like the labor day ball is a good wind debuff ball

Last edited:

a64

meow
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny from my testing the best thing to do is to add a ball to inventory that has strong wind debuff of at least -3 and also when each golf round starts increase the clubs power to 9999 and left right and top bottom spin to 100. And then unload the stats after the round is finished. This is just what I've thought of, but I'm sure your more creative than me 😺

Last edited: