✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kendall & Kylie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Kendall & Kylie

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.kandk
What are the mod features you ask for? I would like a MOD smiliar to @Sbenny "Kim K Hollywood" MOD #3.

This would be unlimited currency - which in this case is CASH and K GEMS.

Anti-ban so Glu can't rain on our parade!

As well as unlocking all clothings in the game - including past events and the gift boxes. The game, when it was active, only had 4 bundles so maybe those could be added as well? 🙂

Note: After reaching Level 8, players get to make + join Krews. Once Krews are unlocked, a few special KREW GIFT BOXES are as well. I'm hoping you can unlock those items too.

Actually, if you look in the standard K&K closet - all the gift box items (including krew box items) are there but just "locked". So if you could unlock them that would be amazing 💖

I know alot about this game & it's clothing database so I can answer pretty much any question you may have 🌈🦄

Post automatically merged:

Woo-hoo I did it lol @Sbenny 🎉👑😊

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm afraid to edit the main post in case it will mess up the boosters - but I made an error when it said "how much would you pay" for the mod.

It came out 5,000 SB Points which is totally incorrect.

I would pay 13,000 SB cash - the same as the Kim K Mod #3. Same work, same price 💖

Ugh, me and my touch screen keyboard lol

Vickyicky

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I want to follow this thread too. I would love to get an all items hack on k&k, I would pay up to 10k - I know it's similar work as kkh but there aren't as many items as there are in kkh so I don't think they are worth the same. So yeah, waiting for it ❤

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I want to follow this thread too. I would love to get an all items hack on k&k, I would pay up to 10k - I know it's similar work as kkh but there aren't as many items as there are in kkh so I don't think they are worth the same. So yeah, waiting for it ❤
It would be an awesome MOD, and I think it would be worth the same price - considering it would be a one time purchase (as the game doesn't get updates anymore) and alot of effort goes into it.

If that type of MOD isn't possible, I'd be happy with even a basic MOD with unlimited currencies and anti cheat detection
For some reason, this game needs the anti cheat detect; if you try and modify game values yourself (like using GG) your game gets auto flagged.

Would a simpler MOD like that be doable @Sbenny ?

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Would a MOD just for unlimited currencies and anti-cheat be possible @Sbenny ?
I know doing the same type as the Kim K MOD is too hard - but would a MOD just for those two variables work?
I know a long time ago you used to make a MOD for K&K like that - but there was never one made for the final update. So it doesn't work, unfortunately.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.