✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kingdom Adventurers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,957 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akemi831Sato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Kingdom Adventurers

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.kingdom_en
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited Cash / Gems ( Basically Unli Everything, I guess?)

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
I copied and pasted the link from Google Play that you provided but i can't find a Kairosoft game that is named "Kingdom Adventures"... Specify the game's name please (or provide me with the apk in case a game with that name exists and it's not available in my country) so i can attempt to mod the one you are looking for.

EDIT : I apologize,i just saw that it's "Kingdom Adventurers" and not "Kingdom Adventures" like i said...Guess i need glasses LOL.Still tho when i copied and pasted the link the game didn't pop up,only when i manually searched it.

Last edited:

Venezia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Also mod the in game coins too please. The game is heavily depended on coins. Even more than diamonds. And coins cannot be bought with diamonds here.

Akemi831Sato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope it can be made to be played offline as well... I heard from my friend that you need internet to START the game but you can turn your data / wifi off after the game has been launched...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.