✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for trying though!! It is a tough app to mod I guess?
The problem is probably that they have updated the apps for the button and the corresponding variable to be server sided unlike the old days when it was still on your devices thus how SBenny can make it free by changing the variable of -1 to 0.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The problem is probably that they have updated the apps for the button and the corresponding variable to be server sided unlike the old days when it was still on your devices thus how SBenny can make it free by changing the variable of -1 to 0.
Huh, I think I assumed that the mod was a result of changing the part of code that registered how many hearts you had, not how the button interacted with it.

LDaggers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't played lovestruck in a while. Hopefully they bring it back soon. And then we all can spend as many hearts as we want! Definitely worth the wait. :)

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Juliette IS SUPER GORGEOUS! I don't care that people say something against her or the story. I just want to get to know her and look at her. :D
But how you farm hearts is really exhausting... It says I have to read 10 Chapters of Onxy but I just read the earliest Chapters. :cautious: But I guess better than no hearts.
I've not heard anybody say things against Juliette! Now I'm curious, what are they saying?! I've been playing her route for the hearts challenge this weekend -- when it's a character I might actually like, I actually read the stories, but when it's someone I'm not interested in I just hit the fast-forward button -- and I guess it's not great that she hides her identity from MC, but I don't see why that should get called out when nobody seems to have a problem with Gangsters in Love?

No offense to anybody who likes Gangsters in Love, and full disclosure I've only read a few episodes of Aurora's story so that's all I can really speak to. But for me it felt a little too "Stockholm syndrome" like. I'm not a fan of the plot being MC falling in love with one of her kidnappers, and I just can't quite look past that.

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I heard that they found a way to stop the MODs, is it true? Anyone knows if they fixed it?
I'm not sure if they've made it completely impossible, but from what I know, they've made it a whole lot more difficult. My understanding is that the more of the process that is done server-side (online-connected, basically), the more difficult it is to create a mod, or at least one that won't be detected very quickly. I've noticed from playing Lovestruck at times with not so great connection that it seems to connect to the server a LOT, most notably every time you make a choice. So I think that there are a lot of checks and balances in their online system about the hearts, and those are very difficult if not impossible to get around.

I've played games where there are mods that give you like 9,999 of everything, thus eliminating the need to interfere with server-side things. It sounds like some people in the thread have tried to find the values to do exactly that, but that they weren't able to find them. I don't know for sure, but I wonder if it's possible for your number of tickets and hearts to be stored server-side.

But from what I've read, the reason people haven't been modding it isn't because of an update that made it impossible, though I'm sure that the fact that it's already difficult was a contributing factor. I guess that there used to be a good mod on here for it, but when there was an official update out, there were people getting rude/demanding/entitled about their "request" for the mod to be updated, both in forums and PM. Of course no one wants to deal with that, especially when they're putting a lot of hard work into problem-solving and/or otherwise creating something -- that can be stressful enough as it is. So the mod was discontinued until further notice. A lot of us are hoping that by showing our interest here but not being rude or overwhelming about it, someone might feel comfortable to make the mod again.

Well, someone who's been following it for longer might know more than me. I've just been reading this thread often for the past couple of weeks.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've not heard anybody say things against Juliette! Now I'm curious, what are they saying?! I've been playing her route for the hearts challenge this weekend -- when it's a character I might actually like, I actually read the stories, but when it's someone I'm not interested in I just hit the fast-forward button -- and I guess it's not great that she hides her identity from MC, but I don't see why that should get called out when nobody seems to have a problem with Gangsters in Love?

No offense to anybody who likes Gangsters in Love, and full disclosure I've only read a few episodes of Aurora's story so that's all I can really speak to. But for me it felt a little too "Stockholm syndrome" like. I'm not a fan of the plot being MC falling in love with one of her kidnappers, and I just can't quite look past that.
I read some stuff directly in the app. When you open the story and you click on the red button with paper and a pen (Note-Button) on the right side in the picture, there you can read comments. I don't get why ppl saying that though because I really love her Route. :)
And I don't care that she was hiding her identity because she had a really good reason and I understand her completly... so it's kinda sad that MC is so disappointed. Juliette has to trust MC before she spills everyhting out right?! Totally understandable.

And what you said about Gangsters in Love... :D HAHAHA. I thoght exactly the same! It's totally "Stockholm-Syndrome". :LOL:
BUT I have to say if you take Rory's route it's kinda okay because she didnt kidnap MC. She just is watching over her, she is flirting HARD with MC and is nice to her, she is the only girl and she looks really good/hot. :sneaky: So kinda understandable. :ROFLMAO: I still like the story a lot...
I would really like to play it from the beginning again but I think all the excitement isn't there anymore because we already know what the reactions are. 🙈 Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.