✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,147 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
There is a MOD out there and I'm so freakinc obsessed!
Just look it up on Google. I would love to hook you up with it but I think it's against the rules???

The graphics are pretty awesome and the CG's are just hot. Hot. Hot.
Oh really? Do they have LGBT stories as well?

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh really? Do they have LGBT stories as well?
Hell yes, they do! There are 3 books available for now. 2 of them you can totally get some wlw action. There are more books coming out soon, so I'm super looking forward to it.
You should play Titanic first, pretty sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did. PLUS, the female LI is just 😍

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hell yes, they do! There are 3 books available for now. 2 of them you can totally get some wlw action. There are more books coming out soon, so I'm super looking forward to it.
You should play Titanic first, pretty sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did. PLUS, the female LI is just 😍
Nice. Unfortunately, I don't know where i can download it. At this point the only two Apps i know of that have LGBT romances are Choices & Lovestruck.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
There is a MOD out there and I'm so freakinc obsessed!
Just look it up on Google. I would love to hook you up with it but I think it's against the rules???

The graphics are pretty awesome and the CG's are just hot. Hot. Hot.
Thanks for the tip, was a mission to find, but got it in the end.

Gave Eternal City a go, very different, but looks interesting
Post automatically merged:

Think I'll give Titanic a go, since you recommened it 😁 see they have quite a few planned as well.

Also added some boosters for here 😁

Aaaanndd we've hit 50k for the reward 😱

Last edited:

Nevesadri

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the tip, was a mission to find, but got it in the end.

Gave Eternal City a go, very different, but looks interesting

Think I'll give Titanic a go, since you recommened it 😁 see they have quite a few planned as well.

Also added some boosters for here 😁

Aaaanndd we've hit 50k for the reward 😱
YAYYYYY!
Perhaps we can reach 100k???
Let's do it!!!!

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Im actually kinda curious how other modders make money doing this? Can they trade in their SB points for cash or bitcoin? I know that we as consumers can buy SB Points which presumably goes to Sbenny, but what about the others?

Vsjsjs

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Lovestruck 6.3 Mod apk

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited hearts and tickets and no ads (if it's possible)

Last edited:

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im actually kinda curious how other modders make money doing this? Can they trade in their SB points for cash or bitcoin? I know that we as consumers can buy SB Points which presumably goes to Sbenny, but what about the others?
You can exhcange it for cash, it's at the bottom of the post on how to get SB Points

Status
Not open for further replies.