✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Originals: Interactive Story Series (Early Access)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,642 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unfortunately every transaction is server-controlled. Altough I managed to provide anti-ban and free premium choices, as soon as I get back to the home screen, my gems were still deducted, hence the modification was just visual, I'm sorry.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm going to give it a try right now!
Pls help us all as this game is REALLY good and i hope you'll make it so we cold play it w/o paying ridiculous amount of money(
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately every transaction is server-controlled. Altough I managed to provide anti-ban and free premium choices, as soon as I get back to the home screen, my gems were still deducted, hence the modification was just visual, I'm sorry.
too bad( thank you for trying

kimkonglst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Originals: Interactive Story Series.

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.can
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited tickets
Unlimited diamonds

liviadsalves

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! Thank you for trying. They updated the app and now you don't lose gem choices if you replay. I don't know if it makes a difference, but maybe now you can mod It?

Nour hasan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, i Hope this can be modded, I just found this game and storyscape and couldn't play it because of the modification detection 🥺💔 I hope sbenny can mod them 💛

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
THEY ARE SHUTTIMG STORY SCAPES DOWN FOR GOOD IN FEB!! The saddest news yet
Post automatically merged:

THEY ARE SHUTTING STORY SCAPES DOWN FOR GOOD IN FEB!! The saddest news yet

Nour hasan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I saw that too this game was good and the graphics were awesome I didn't have the chance to read the rest of edge of extinction I loved this story ❤💔 but maybe that's good for us at least we can't play it with mod after all 🤷🏻‍♀️ and definitely we won't pay for a game or I won't, honestly the gems are too much like the other story games.
Let's see what will happen with originals?! Many new story games shut down due to insufficient money input 🙄

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I actually finished edge of existence and eternal city. 1 did two things to get diamonds. lol, EMAILED THE DEVS and told them i wasnt getting reward videos. they sent me like 40 diamons. i then started licking boots. lol telling them this was Thee best game so far. they sent another 40.

Then whenever i would reach diamond choice...id set my time ahead 48hrs. then go back to the story, go to the home screen of the game. and the reward should pop up as you back out of the story. i literally spent a good hour doing that. going back and forth. changing the days just by 24hrs after the first time. i went all the way until March 2020 collecting enough diamonds to finish a story.

If your game starts to go a bit slow. just reinstall the game. everything will be back to normal.

redneckzelda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
please! i adore this game but the diamond choices are a joke😪

Chrissyyk

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you post it in the shared games and apps forum please 😭😫

Minttymint

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Would love to see this modded here. I first got it from that site that is now unfortunately charging for it. (which if I had the money, id be supporting the game itself not looking for a mod )

Status
Not open for further replies.