Need a MOD APK for Picka : 30 Days to love

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocv

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Picka : 30 Days to love

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 100

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plainbagel.picka_english
What are the mod features you ask for? Battery Unlimited
Gold Unlimited

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hope somebody picks this up. It's a very great and fun game. I did spend some money for the goods, and I can say it is worth it...while it last. 😆

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I managed to mod this game, but it was visual only (always 100% battery and 99999999 gold). It looks like there's server validation. Furthermore, when I compile and sign the app, you can no longer login with Google, but only with Facebook (which sadly doesn't work with everyone due to some recent Facebook changes) which means, even if I managed to create a working mod for this game, it'd probably be for rooted users only.

As a reference for modders-wannabe, you can try to mod this by yourself by starting here: \smali_classes2\com\plainbagel\picka_english\data\protocol\model\UserInfo.smali

kooke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
badly want this game to get modded (T⌓T). tried it with Lucky Patcher ...didn’t work :< (or maybe idk how to properly patch it T_T). euntae route asdfghjkl

highhai913

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I did spend some money for the goods, and I can say it is worth it...while it last. 😆

Hnb04

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I managed to mod this game, but it was visual only (always 100% battery and 99999999 gold). It looks like there's server validation. Furthermore, when I compile and sign the app, you can no longer login with Google, but only with Facebook (which sadly doesn't work with everyone due to some recent Facebook changes) which means, even if I managed to create a working mod for this game, it'd probably be for rooted users only.

As a reference for modders-wannabe, you can try to mod this by yourself by starting here: \smali_classes2\com\plainbagel\picka_english\data\protocol\model\UserInfo.smali
Even if root is needed, please still release the mod T^T
We'll appreciate it a lot please tysm <3

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello
We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Kind regards,
Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.