✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Sensation Choose your story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,153 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Sensation Choose your story

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 191

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
What are the mod features you ask for? Free tickets+ Premium choices (Lucky patcher worked on a previous version)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but it looks like there's a bug which gives you unlimited gems and tickets, as every time I'm restarting the app, I'm being given the Daily Reward, worth 20 gems and 1 ticket. You should normally wait 24 hours, I guess, but on my side, every time I restart the app, I still get the Daily Reward.

I just installed the game, started "My Office Domination" and closed the game right before picking my first premium choice (which would cost 8 gems). I re-opened the game and I was given 20 gems and 1 ticket. Then I closed and reopened it and another daily reward and so on. I guess it works unlimited times.

Could you please try this? As if it's the case, I doubt a mod would be needed :LOL:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In case it doesn't work for you, I still worked on a MOD APK though, I hope it helps!

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.