❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Through the Darkest of Times

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rylai00

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Through the Darkest of Times

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 1000

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hg.ttdotm
What are the mod features you ask for? Increased Donations and High Morale

Edhunt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
For any sbenny staff that found this request, please note that the one made by Daniel on the 5th of March 2021,
is as of current did not work (the mod did nothing but "show") so this remod is needed,
as daniel himself as per 17th September 2022, has replied but has not fixed the mod as per my request and notifies since the 20th of April 2021,
And to iterate this mod (Through the Darkest of Times Mod APK v1.0.13 (Increased Donations and High Morale))
is as of current broken and didn't work as intended and hoped.

And for the modders,
this game closely related to this is the police and this is the president, (a time, resources, and manpower controlling game),
A MOD Menu will fit right in as there is about 3 main resources: Money, Reputation (possibe game breaks), and units/operatives "suspicion meter" (possibe game breaks)

And thanks to Rylai00 to ask dor this mod :)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I'll be pretty frank that I wasn't so skilled back then and this mod was made during my early days but rest assured, A MOD Menu with proper fixes is in progress and will be released shortly.

Beththeug

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well, I Hope you are still working on It. It would be a shame to not have a mod of this game.