LP mod apk Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Full game free

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,797 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Title: Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Full game free

Name of the game: Need for Speed™ Most Wanted

Version: 1.3.103

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
“The graphics are absolutely awesome” (Eurogamer.es)

“It pushes the mobile platform to its utmost limits and doesn’t even break a sweat” (Capsule Computers)

Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted?

**Need for Speed Most Wanted is an immersive, high-quality game. Please note that it requires a 550MB+ download and roughly 1,900MB+ free space on your device. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi.**

MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED
Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile.

LEAVE YOUR MARK
Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition.

GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED…
• Drive and customize over 40 of the world’s most exciting cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
• Trick out your phone with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper

Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).

Requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy and User Agreement.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.nfs13_row
MOD Features:
LP Patched.
License resolved

I bought the full game for myself then thought I'd share it here, I give permission for this apk to be used by another SBenny.com modder to mod with other features and release.

Installation Instructions:
Download the APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. DO NOT OPEN/RUN THE GAME.
Download OBB Zip file to your device, unzip and move to your OBB folder on your device. Android > OBB check this post if you don't know what to do with OBB folders.
Hack Tutorial - DIY - How to install obb/cache file [EASY]

Credits to: DarkPhantom

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 55 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 250 times

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you great post

TitanShock

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
I have asked for this post to be moved into the regular release forum. It was in VIP at first but then I thought because it has no actual mods other than its license being resolved in order to work for free for members of SBenny.com it should be moved to the regular section.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I have asked for this post to be moved into the regular release forum. It was in VIP at first but then I thought because it has no actual mods other than its license being resolved in order to work for free for members of SBenny.com it should be moved to the regular section.
** Removed from the VIP list. **

jcblade

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much dude appreciate it

Lucian Puscasu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Sbenny.com,thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks Sbenny.com,thanks.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Full game free was released by DarkPhantom and 15718 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.