new categories?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronik420

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
so i think some new categories in the games section are in order namely the presence of interactive novels being featured in the rpg section as they are not truly rpg games since you are following a preset story and you dont really make it your own personally im tired of the flood of choice games that i see in the section another category that could be added is idle games or clicker games these usually are rpgs but without depth. idk just a random thought to think about

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Your idea is cool and I've already started this project time ago, but it's not really about adding a new category as we use the same category listing Google play uses, so time ago I started adding tags to some games to better filter them when searching but the project is still not finished.
The tag I used was "gamebook" but I'll make it filtered by tag not before the end of this month as only a few percentage of games have been tagged this way.

Kind regards

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
If you still have any suggestions for categories you would like to see games sorted in, please add submit them in our Category Suggestion Contest. It will be ending in three days. Since the categories you have listed here have already been added, I will mark this as completed and solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.