Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,526 happy users since 2014.
Register

rkangeri15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? While searching for custom mods on Google

Which types of games do you usually play? I mostly play RPGs,action-adventure games and space games

Something about me: I am just a simple dude who likes to play mobile games to relax.My study schedule is too strenuous for me to play as much as i like to,thats why i look for modded apks.
So glad to have joined such an active community 😀

Reactions: JTG

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! yeah, if study wasn't so vital, I'd rather play out all the games in my list that's is as long as a receipt stretched out to the height of the Eiffel tower.. (There are ALOT of em games alright -_- ) . Also Glad to see your happy with your stay here! hope it continues!

Please do take the time to read these links btw, they got the info you need to read to learn the basics of surviving this jungle called Sbennytopia!
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a grand time here and a great experience! may it be gaming or learning.

P.S. Have you redeem you free SB Points yet? >> Contest - PROMO CODE: Redeem 250 SB Points for free!

rkangeri15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the links,they had really useful information. I learnt a great deal of vital rules and customs on various aspects of the site :)

Reactions: JTG

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello and welcome to Sbenny.com, please have a look at --> Forum Rules , and if there are any questions or in need of help dont hesitate to pm me or any admins/moderators, wish you best of luck and once again thank you for joining with us.