Mod apk Nikki UP2U: A dressing story v2.15 ~ MOD iAPs Dec 2018 Update

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Nikki UP2U: A dressing story v2.15 ~ MOD iAPs Dec 2018 Update

Name of the game: Nikki UP2U: A dressing story

Version: v2.15

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Nikki UP2U
A dressing story

Most popular dress up and simulation game in Asia.
Come explore the world of fashion with Nikki!

From cute school uniform to haute couture of the high end fashion, you have so many choices to make and countless numbers of combinations.
Dress up your character in different ways to suit different occasions and events, and ultimately get high scores to unlock further story lines!
What to wear for these Events?
Meow~ Fill up your wardrobe with pretty clothing and apparel, and dress up for Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s Eve ......
I just want to wear the most beautiful clothes~~
Born to be pretty and crazy about fashion. I want to turn heads!
Whether it is an innocent school uniform, a clean-cut office lady outfit, or a sexy dress for a night on the town, you can choose whatever your heart desires and match them up however you want to.
Dressing up Nikki is all up to your fingertips.

Features :
1 One of a kind and amazingly detailed graphics;
2 Mix and match hundreds of special outfits.
3 Sweet dialogues that crack you up;
4 A unique rating system that gives complete ratings on your outfits.
5 Extensive achievement system that means more challenges and more clothes.
icon4-hd.png

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ariesgames.nuannuanEN
MOD Features:
Gorgeous DOLL Sim 💖
LP provided for iAPs 👌
IMG_20190204_115208.jpg

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 194 times

Last edited:

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you ♡

Aida

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome as always Kent <3

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Will try this out too! 😍

Pimey Mira

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you 😍😍 (edited)
I'm sorry for asking this, why the loading kinda long? somehow I don't know how to use the LP T-T

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
thank you 😍😍 (edited)
I'm sorry for asking this, why the loading kinda long? somehow I don't know how to use the LP T-T
@Pimey Mira
😨
Took like seconds..for me. Un-noticeable, really.
Just install and let it be active on background, will auto pop-out when shopping.
Use the Exact LP & Proxy above..of course.
@alienbunny might not follow this steps, hence she got problems.

@wenceslao tuh ada daun muda di atas..bantuin sono, siapa tahu senasib dgn Ahok ntar wokokok 😆
Paling dia kuliah La Salle di Dhoby Ghaut samping Cathay tuh hehe
😎

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could u gimme plz some instructions about the downloading process step by step😊😁🙏 i just didn't know what to do with the first two downloaded files after downloading them while i didn't download the lp files because i have the app already downloaded... this is what happened when i tried to install both first and second apks
Screenshot_20190205-143535_Package installer.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-143521_Package installer.jpg

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Could u gimme plz some instructions about the downloading process step by step😊😁🙏 i just didn't know what to do with the first two downloaded files after downloading them while i didn't download the lp files because i have the app already downloaded... this is what happened when i tried to install both first and second apks
First. App not installed?
Perhaps phone's unknown app permission settings.
Second. You unknowingly reveal..a Bonus. It will be..removed and hidden "elsewhere".
Third. I provided the specific LP & Proxy..for a Reason. Which you are of course free to not gamble with.
😁

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

First. App not installed?
Perhaps phone's unknown app permission settings.
Second. You unknowingly reveal..a Bonus. It will be..removed and hidden "elsewhere".
Third. I provided the specific LP & Proxy..for a Reason. Which you are of course free to not gamble with.
😁
My problem has been finally solved😁 it was all because both files were placed in the sd card😂😂 anyway tnx for ur immediate reply😘 the mod is perfectly working

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
My problem has been finally solved😁 it was all because both files were placed in the sd card😂😂 anyway tnx for ur immediate reply😘 the mod is perfectly working

Problems installing Games? Solved!
💡🎉🎆🎊

Pimey Mira

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
so, I only need to run the app like usual or need to modified the apk first? 🤔

so, I only need to run the app like usual or need to modified the apk first? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.