Nostalgia time: What is your favorite PS1 game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,453 happy users since 2014.
Register

AddyS907

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I never owned a ps1 but my friend growing up had one. We used to play team buddies and it was such an amazing game at the time. I've tried to play it on emulators and such but the magic wasn't the same. Has anyone came across a game similar to Team buddies?

Asgowraith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well, I grew up in the PS2 era, but I had a couple PS1 games as hand-me-downs. Sadly, I can't remember the names of them, but I had a couple racing games. One of them was an offloading game, which had relatively in-depth customization, like top speed, acceleration, suspension, and even different tire/tyre types. I loved using the paddle tires, the way I would just glide over swamps was so satisfying. Soundtrack was pretty good too, I'm a sucker for the 90's rock soundtrack. Pretty good lineup of trucks, like a 6x6 dodge ram, that one yellow Nissan SUV (I can't remember the name), and other pretty good vehicles. It had tracks with temples, swamps, even New York covered in snow. I loved playing it, and would gladly play it again. Sadly, a lot of those games were sold off, since my PS2 had its laser die in 2016 (yep, played it regularly, due to financial reasons). If you happen to want to tell me the name of the game, here is a few more details: the 6 wheeled Dodge Ram came in beige, the paddle tires/tyres were just like the ones on the GTA 5 dune buggy, and had a Mayan temple in ruins. That's all I remember, It's been a long time.

retronina

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Breath of Fire III, and IV. Also, Tales of Phantasia.

Trollado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
A vários Jogos incríveis que joguei no PS1, tive um na transição de Geração (do PS1 para o PS2), um jogo que puxava muita a minha atenção era Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Por ser um jogo de simulação, vamos dizer assim, havia várias coisas para fazer, upar sua fazenda, cuidar dos animais da fazenda, ter relacionamentos com os NPC'S da cidade, entre outras coisas. Nunca vou me esquecer dele!

LANGUAGE IN ENGLISH:

A lot of amazing games I played on PS1, I had one in the Generation transition (from PS1 to PS2), a game that pulled my attention a lot was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Being a simulation game, let's say, there were lots of things to do, level up your farm, take care of the farm animals, have relationships with the city's NPC's, among other things. I will never forget him

mkXXXIX

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Twisted Metal was my favorite Playstation game… mostly for PS1, PS2 & PS3… and Spectre was always my first choice of character to play!

20210907_203943.jpg

tescan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Fear Effect and Toca Touring Cars 2. Have played those quite some time. I still have my ps1 around here, including with a red controller from piranha.

leonidaster

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
My favorites Final Fantasy VII i still have the original case also Gran Turismo, Suikoden 1, Breath of Fire IV