Nostalgia time: What is your favorite PS1 game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,873 happy users since 2014.
Register

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello fellow seadogs. How many of you owned a PS1 and what was your favorite game? Alundra, Bloody Roar 2, Megaman 8 and X5, Capcom vs Snk Millennium Fight 2000 and Captain Commando are just a fraction of the games that marked my childhood.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, one of the first PS1 games I played for YEARS was Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories which I also recently modded here, which I'd say it's my favourite one. Then I also liked Crash Team Racing (not a fan of Crash Bandicoot but this title was a lot different than the classic ones) and then Gran Turismo of course! I still remember the amazing Escudo Pikes Peak, what a supercar! I could keep writing titles of games I truly enjoyed like Team Buddies or also Destruction Derby but better stop here or I'll list a thousand AMAZING games for PlayStation One.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, one of the first PS1 games I played for YEARS was Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories which I also recently modded here, which I'd say it's my favourite one. Then I also liked Crash Team Racing (not a fan of Crash Bandicoot but this title was a lot different than the classic ones) and then Gran Turismo of course! I still remember the amazing Escudo Pikes Peak, what a supercar! I could keep writing titles of games I truly enjoyed like Team Buddies or also Destruction Derby but better stop here or I'll list a thousand AMAZING games for PlayStation One.
yes i really forget CTR too

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh wow. So many nostalgic PS1 game that I like are already mentioned.
But I can't choose which one is my most favorite. I just gotta mentioned some of it then;
Final Fantasy 7, Megaman X4, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Grandia, Megaman Legend, Azure Dreams, Xenogears, Pa Rappa the Rapper, Parasite Eve, Tenchu, Silent Hill, Bushido Blade, Vagrant Story.......
Oh no, it's only just a fraction of them all, but its kinda already too much. 😅

Benny The One

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will have to go with the classic "Beyblade Let it Rip!" for the PS1, it was a great game for my 8 year old mind. I spent hours grinding it, and since I had no memory card, I used to let my PS1 turned on during the nigh just so I didn't lose the progress. I never really understood the game, however, I spent timeless hours on it