N's arts

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,772 happy users since 2014.
Register

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you! i've got much more on my social media and Patreon, but i might upload a few here from time to time. if anyone would be interested in seeing them, that is.

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Medieval and fantasy themed arts, loved them and love your style. And sorry i am not an artist so i can only give general comments regarding your art, but it's lovely. Thanks ~

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you! i admit most of my work is fantasy-themed, with some occasional sci-fi ^^

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh is it sci-fi theme? I mistook it for medieval because of the costumes look like one lol. Forgive my ignorance then but still can't wait to see more ^^

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
that's not what i meant. :p but honestly im not sure if it can even qualify as medieval either way, because it's a fictional universe.

LizT009

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love that art style! Are they OCs from your own fictional world?

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks! they're OCs alright, but the world isn't mine. it's from video games.

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
ASTONISHING!!!!! The portraits that I would love to see more. such a well work on facial expressions loved them allll <3

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you very much! i'll definitely be doing more portraits soon :)

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
These designs definitely look like they could fit right in with Dragon Age.

I absolutely love the linework for these. It's so crisp yet organic. I'm still trying to learn myself how to get those line variences whilst trying not to make it look to artificial looking(?).

Absolutely lovely work. I love the recent Demon/snake portraits (the skin glow and snake skin texture 👌👌)

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
These are dope! I could really see any of those characters in a visual novel 👍