💬 Review Oppo R15 Pro by BL14KE

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,607 happy users since 2014.
Register

BL14KE

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Oppo R15 Pro

Brief Description: Oppo R15 Pro Smart Phone128gb Smart Phone. Purple in Colour with 16mpx camera.
Expandable memory running on Android software

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I think this device is a great phone for the price. When you compare it to the other phones out at the same time, it was right up there with the iPhone 8 and Galaxy however due to not having the most popular brand.

It has a higher than average camera, great storage with expandable memory, graphics are great, facial recognition, fingerprint scanner and after filling about 60gb in memory up, it hasn't slowed down a bit.

With the price coming in at nearly half of the main brand name devices, I will definitely be looking more at the Oppo for my next phone

Things I don't like:
Honestly not too much I don't like about it, perhaps lack of phone cases around for it and it has the same cut in as the iPhone's which can be a little distracting however this phone allows you to either view things full screen so the cutout is visable or reduce the screen size so the you don't notice it.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Definitely recommend this phone for a cheaper quality phone that will definitely do the job above and beyond expectations. I will be looking at Oppo again when I upgrade next time 👍