Visual Novel Our Life: Beginnings & Always [1.7.0 UPDATE + ALL DLCS]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello can you pls update to 1.7.1 thank you 🫶

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello can you pls update to 1.7.1 thank you 🫶
Hey so, the update 1.7.1 still works with these dlcs in the post. Meaning, unlike the pc version (where both the base game and the dlcs were all updated) on the mobile version only the base game was updated (they still have all the new updated content, but since the versions work differently, you only need to update the base game on mobile). Basically just go to the itchio page and download the updated (1.7.1) apk version (base game is free) and install all these same dlcs! It will all be up to date.

I won't be 'updating' it myself with another thread because if I do that then the people who have already unlock this would have to do it again (with sb points) and I do not find it necessary as the update is already free for the public (since all these dlcs in this post work with the new update on the base game). I hope I explained myself well.

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Please update to 1.7.1
Hey so, the update 1.7.1 still works with these dlcs in the post. Meaning, unlike the pc version (where both the base game and the dlcs were all updated) on the mobile version only the base game was updated (they still have all the new updated content, but since the versions work differently, you only need to update the base game on mobile). Basically just go to the itchio page and download the updated (1.7.1) apk version (base game is free) and install all these same dlcs! It will all be up to date.

I won't be 'updating' it myself with another thread because if I do that then the people who have already unlock this would have to do it again (with sb points) and I do not find it necessary as the update is already free for the public (since all these dlcs in this post work with the new update on the base game). I hope I explained myself well.

Nanaa13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello, i'm sorry but i cannot play this game on my android 12 :(
I already do the instruction above, but when i wanna start a new game or check the dlc info, the game crashing and make me out from the game. If anyone know the problem, please let me know it 😊

mintvee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Nanaa13 I have the same problem as well :( but I'm on Android 11

Maysa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
is this game already finished? I think I'll wait a little more 😊