Mod apk PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator (MOD, Unlimited Bux) V1.46.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,814 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rorachae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator v1.46.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 33 times

• A very popular game in which you will become a famous video blogger, you will make your videos and upload them to your channel. Become more popular and become the star of YouTube. Collect a large number of fans and fans, and try to bypass the most famous ones, occupy the first places in popularity and earn not bad money for it, for which you can buy yourself new and more powerful equipment and equip your room. A fun game for those who like to be always at the center of shooting.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Bux

*Bux refers to currency in the game that requires you to spend real money to buy it

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Rorachae and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outerminds.tubular&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dpewdiepie%27s+tuber+simulator+direct+link+screenshot&pcampaignid=APPU_1_4GxcXeKONoXrvATyhrzIDQ

Downloaded 15 times

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So a possible? minor thing.

The bux works, and that's wonderful, but i did find a possible issue. Theres a main quest later that requires you to spend 200 brains, and it doesn't seem to count them (as they are also being added not subtracted when used)
I don't think it'll effect too much? I'm unsure how useful the rewards for the main quest will be further down the line, and if it comes with specific furniture.

But figured i'd let it be known

Mewbone

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works, however it's not possible to link any form of account, limiting some features of the app.
The above issue about it hindering main quest progression is also possible.

Contains unlimited Bux [Premium Currency] and Brains [Research Points]

- Win 10, BlueStacks, SB Patcher

GothicMonkey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yea, i noticed that like yesterday, i think this version is now too far out of date to let it be online

KJLikesGames

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
@Rorachae Tested. Working as of October 14th 2022

Regards,
KJLikesGames
Mod Testing Team

PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator (MOD, Unlimited Bux) V1.46.0 was released by Rorachae and 2303 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.