Mod apk Pixel Starships Hyperspace_v0.91103 - Mega Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,770 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Pixel Starships Hyperspace_v0.91103 - Mega Mod

Name of the game: Pixel Starships Hyperspace

Version: 0.91103

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Pixel Starships: Hyperspace is arriving on Google Play! Be first use the new Hyperspace client to connect to the massive Pixel Starships Galaxy. Available exclusively on Google Play for launch.

Pixel Starships Hyperspace has been built from the ground up using the Unity engine to bring epic special effects, cross device compatibility, and a myriad of features including new ground battles, advanced AI configuration, and a 2.5D rendering engine.

From one of the most successful Mobile Game Kickstarter campaigns of all time comes Pixel Starships!

Pixel Starships is the world’s first total spaceship management game in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.

Key Features -

● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship's power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.

Note -

Pixel Starships is totally free to play and is designed for perfect balance for all players. However, there are in-app items that can be purchased for real money to help speed up progress or offer cosmetic improvements. If you don't want this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

EULA: http://www.pixelstarships.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.pixelstarships.com/privacypolicy

As per Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Pixel Starships.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savysoda.pixelstarships
MOD Features:
Mega Mod
1542392392726.png

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank xyummyx and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 26 times

Downloaded 87 times

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Im broke :lol: but I love this app.

Works perfectly THANKS xyummyx

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im broke :lol: but I love this app.

Works perfectly THANKS xyummyx
I'm gladly send you the APK free of charge KEKEK!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

TheREAL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This Mod Is Amazing But has 1 problem! (The Enemy is also affected when you use the Mod)

Ethalion

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok, this game is so much better with this mod

Multifarious

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So there is no blanket way not to affect enemy ? Just play with toggles ?
And yes is awesome also !

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really really want this, but I cant im saving up (ಥ_ಥ)

JustJack

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gonna be a while before I can afford this, looks great though

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Ok, so after testing combinations of options I can't figure out how any of them help you! they mostly do the same for both ships and as far as I can see the hero hp does nothing. Please can someone give some advice as to what buttons to use and which work best in each situation? If I can get something to work that benefits me then it will most definitely be an amazing mod, thanks for the hard work!!

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Oh and just a f.y.i. there is an optional update this morning.

Pixel Starships Hyperspace_v0.91103 - Mega Mod was released by xyummyx and 4458 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.