💬 Review POCOPHONE F1 by felixloh00

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

felixloh00

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: POCOPHONE F1

Brief Description: Reviewed Device: Pocophone F1

Brief Description: the phone is great. i've had it for around 1 year now and it still has the feel of a brand new phone, which usually (for me) faded around 3 months after getting the new phone. it never lags, if it does, it's an app crashing - not the phone's fault. that has happened around 3 times in the whole lifetime of this phone. the screen is also very good and will not break easily. within my first week of having this phone, before i got any protection glass, while running to the bus, my phone slipped out of my pocket and landed screen down on the asphalt. it landed with a pretty good bang, so as i was picking the phone up for further inspection, i was pretty sure that it was going to be shattered beyond repair. i picked it up and to my surprise - nothing. no cracks, no scratches, nothing. as an ex samsung user, this really surprised me, because i shattered my samsung screen so bad when i dropped it like that. another great reason to buy the phone - it's very reasonably priced. with the phone market overflooding with overpriced iphones, shmiphones and what not, the xiaomi phones shine through because of their quality and price. overall, the pocophone f1 is a certain buy! i wholeheartedly recommend.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
price. quality. speed. durability. the reasonably priced xiaomi pocophone f1 with all of it's specs making it a flagship killer phone is the greatest purchase in my life.

Things I don't like:
speaker and mic. not the greatest. wish it was better in quality. but to be fair, those are the least of my worries, as i always use earphones

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Price for moderate-high performance compared to other high spec smart phone are considered