📲 Tutorial Pokémon Quest [Level 100 Pokemon, Free Cooking, Pokeball Decorations and HP/ATK]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

NotVeryImportantPerson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It might be a bit harder but could you try to figure out how to edit powerslots, bingo bonuses, and moves/moveslots on pokemons although I'm sure you're probably already looking into it

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Don't use the statues ones...they will crash your game after completing the area...
If you want to try, I was trying to find pot id.
Text search pot
It might be a bit harder but could you try to figure out how to edit powerslots, bingo bonuses, and moves/moveslots on pokemons although I'm sure you're probably already looking into it
Haven't tried. What are bingo bonuses? Moves/move slots? Power slots?

NotVeryImportantPerson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you want to try, I was trying to find pot id.
Text search pot

Haven't tried. What are bingo bonuses? Moves/move slots? Power slots?
If you press the magnifying glass in the top right of a pokemons page it'll show the bingo bonuses it has, these are like random but limited in a way.
Here's a list with like all of the bonuses: Pokemon Quest Movesheet

Moves/moveslots just refers to what moves a pokemon has and how many free spaces each move has to put the special stones in that can reduce wait time, make attacks bigger, etc
Powerslots are just the empty spaces you put stones into, they can be either hp, atk or both/multi

Attachments

hiramcorp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
looking for the tickets in the prices of the achievements, I found the address for the achievements, but I could not find the id of the prizes, nor the quantities, the search was dword, 50;100;250;1000::10.

you can change the amounts to obtain the achievement

athosabreu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks bro!!!
Post automatically merged:

Guy, i use memu, install o game guardian normal or i have to install game guardian for nox, because, i try find values of hp and atk, but, he not substitute value, obs: use version 1.0.2... this procedure works in 1.0.2?

Last edited: