Quest Board/Hub to earn points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sohaib korim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
to promote more activity in this website decide for yourself if it's possible Quest Tab or page

Main Quest: Watch ads to earn points [0s out of 300s]
Sub goals:
Watched 30s
Watched 60s and so on

Basically counts how long the ad has been played on Their browser.

the sub goals give random amount of points are basically the replacement for the individual ads and opon completing the Main goal it gives an extra bigger reward in points.

Optional Quests:
1. Comment below a forum/thread of App/Game x amount of times for an x amount of points

2. like a Forum/thread of prefered section an x amount of times for an x amount of points
3. Start a thread

4. Be on this site for x amount of minutes And so on ,

optional quests could be randomized each day as well

@Sbenny is it possible?

Sohaib korim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh lol, didn't see that, oh well I still do hope that post is more mainstream in the website but I concur, thanks for pointing it out, so should I change this to solved?

Sohaib korim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmm I will wait until sbenny replies then, he might think the quest tab might look cleaner and interactive or reject it

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, besides changing the layout of the How to get SB Points page, which I personally think it's already quite easy to understand and find (as there's a link to that thread pretty much everywhere, especially near SB Points Charged content, I doubt I can implement an in-browser timer for ads or online activity, as there are too many variables to consider, cheaters among all, which would quickly create a countless amount of exploits to this theorical system, which I like, but can't unfortunately be implemented.

This said, if you have any graphical / layout tips, feel free to suggest in detail :)

Sohaib korim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmm there could be given a Quiz of some sort that automatically sorts out what forums and sections a person prefers by asking questions what sort of genres they like,Asking if they like this or that sort of games and slowly morph the home page (specific to the user) to suggest or forward those at the top more often,but might be too server intensive on data

I do know preference setting kinda does that but ask yourself this, which would be better? Letting people decide Their specific preferences via a fun quiz which basically customizes their home page or not even knowing a setting like preference exist unless you specifically look for it? Which would cause more interaction to more people?

Obviously the quiz is optional and would be shown after they registered themselves

Anyways the question would be it's possible and if it is then based around that, there could be some sort of ai bot or mini sbenny sometimes recommending etc games to try out or etc products to check out based on the habit pattern and interest pattern, kinda like an algorithm system, specially forums they interested in

Anyways something else could be done about the home page

The chat could be remodeled as if each of the chat section is a logo and when hovering over it, logo will point out the name and if you click the logo it will pop up like that sb points thing on the top left, hmmm it could also be done the same with etc settings,

wait what if an user has a bookmark page or section on the homepage and they appear like a minitized version like an Web emoji and when they click on them they will be directed to that bookmark page on this website,

similar to how web browsers sometimes ask "would you add this to the home screen" and if you click yes they click and make a sorr app kinda thing on the home screen which opon clicked will bring you to that website

Anyways that's all I can think of right now

Well, besides changing the layout of the How to get SB Points page, which I personally think it's already quite easy to understand and find (as there's a link to that thread pretty much everywhere, especially near SB Points Charged content, I doubt I can implement an in-browser timer for ads or online activity, as there are too many variables to consider, cheaters among all, which would quickly create a countless amount of exploits to this theorical system, which I like, but can't unfortunately be implemented.

This said, if you have any graphical / layout tips, feel free to suggest in detail :)