refund

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

camillunihorn

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
How do we get a refund, I spent £20 getting some more sbenny points for a game that required 14000 odd. the game doesn't work so I'd like to get the sbenny points refunded.

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Could you please post the link to the content you downloaded?

camillunihorn

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years

I did put a comment on the thread why the game doesn't work and screenshot it.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Thanks for reporting, the core staff will look into this issue and provide a solution as soon as possible :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear @camillunihorn , as I'm the author of that mod, I'd like to personally assist you :)

I read in the mod comments that you got that error. My question is, did you previously get a lot of currency by playing with the mod version? If so, is you game also synced with facebook by any chance?

Your answers will help me provide you a better support, thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi dear @camillunihorn , as I'm the author of that mod, I'd like to personally assist you :)

I read in the mod comments that you got that error. My question is, did you previously get a lot of currency by playing with the mod version? If so, is you game also synced with facebook by any chance?

Your answers will help me provide you a better support, thank you!
I don't want to interfere here, but don't you think having this discussion on the Game Thread itself will not only help this user but also others who may also having the same problems ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As he opened this thread for support and nobody else reported similar issues in that thread so far, I'm here to specifically support him and, if a general issue is found on that mod, I'll eventually update it and notify then everyone, otherwise I'll handle it here, without confusing other users who will probably think the mod is faulty when there's a chance the error is on his side only.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As he opened this thread for support and nobody else reported similar issues in that thread so far, I'm here to specifically support him and, if a general issue is found on that mod, I'll eventually update it and notify then everyone, otherwise I'll handle it here, without confusing other users who will probably think the mod is faulty when there's a chance the error is on his side only.
Thanks for your clarification.

camillunihorn

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
hiya the game was never synced with Facebook.
and no I had only given myself just enough to avoid the bug.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hiya the game was never synced with Facebook.
and no I had only given myself just enough to avoid the bug.
Can you try installing the original version on top of it? You should be able to grab it from sites like apkcombo or apkpure.