Results of the weekly survey: Xiaomi Mix Fold3 arouses enthusiasm from a distance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,787 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 the best horizontal foldable so far? According to the results of last week’s survey, the answer seems to be an emphatic “yes”, but with one big problem: so far Xiaomi has no plans to bring the Fold 3 to the global market, leaving it exclusively for China. .

And this is a problem for all would-be buyers who live elsewhere. Some like the foldable enough to try importing a unit of it, accepting the risks that come with buying an expensive device that has no official support (software and hardware) nearby.

The phone’s camera setup – 50MP main, 5x and 3.2x telephoto (both 10MP) and a 12MP ultra-wide angle, all with Leica adjustment – is convincing, the 4,800mAh battery with 67% wired charging W and 50W wireless are great features.

Results of the weekly survey: Xiaomi Mix Fold3 arouses enthusiasm from a distance

But they’re not enough to be worth the hassle of a gray-market import for a third of voters. And unless Xiaomi changes its foldable strategy, the Mix Fold 3 will remain just a curiosity for much of the market.

Then there are those who aren’t convinced that the Mix Fold 3 is worth it, even if it were widely available.

The post continues on our Blog: Results of the weekly survey: Xiaomi Mix Fold3 arouses enthusiasm from a distance

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi Sbenny 🤗 regardless I don't like foldable phones I prefer the normal one, Xaomi are beautiful phones but I prefer Huawei

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
I have samsung and I like it

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I have samsung and I like it
I also have Samsung s23 beautiful, but for LP mods I use Huawei because android 12 and 13 give me problems with LP

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
I only use
Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
And it runs well on my Samsung A23 5G I don't know other MODs because I don't use them ;)

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I only use
Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
And it runs well on my Samsung A23 5G I don't know other MODs because I don't use them ;)
The thing is different because you download the mod already ready while I have to create it so does it change everything or not? ;)