🎮 SB MOD APK Reverse Tales of Genji v.1.0.7 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,582 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Adding another to the crashing list yes I have SB Patcher . Running Android 7. Google play version works with it. I dunno.if there's anything I cando to help figure out a fix just say!

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Still crashing :(. But at leas the other otome games you modded from this developer is working! I appreciate your hard work in doing these mods!

Hentaielf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Another one on the list of app crashes at start-up. I can't even open it, just instant crash. Would love to say I'm enjoying as much as the other otomes OP has blessed us with, but unfortunately I haven't even had a chance to play this yet.
Hope the issue is fixed soon :)

Hentaielf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod still isn't working. Could we please get an update on the issue or at least acknowledgement?

Yauni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Made the mistake of downloading without looking at when this was last updated. Essentially it's 100 SB Points for nothing. Which is a shame because the OP probably put a lot of work into it (hopefully).

Yauni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did it work for you?

Llama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help the game won't open i don't know why i was looking foward to it too TwT

Reverse Tales of Genji v.1.0.7 ~ FREE SHOPPING was released by Ferz and 8012 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.