💬 Review Review of Life is Strange Axion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,658 happy users since 2014.
Register

AidsMcGee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay I love this Life is strange I bought in on steam during summer sale this year i think. It has amazing visuals the artistic aesthetic of a mix between Comic books, Polaroids as well as general Hippie visuals, it help explains the themes as well as vision intended by the writers of this amazing game. The themes of the temporary emotions love and memories of people as well as reviling how Max the protagonists see the world through a lens, polarized . As you can tell i am a sucker for Games, Photography Literature and basically things beautiful. As such while the Game released by Axion is functional in every way and easy to install, the game is ugly, you can see the pixels and with random shines and blurs. Well it really ruins the immersion and cheapens the game and its Majesty. Since this game is hella long and slow, the game play in the blur really adds up and is not very good after a while, not worth the download. As such while the game plays well functions great it misses the key element of the game that truly makes it great.
Final rating 67/100
Download if you wanna saving 10 bucks on steam
xoxo
Aiden