Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.2980 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,145 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda69

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ggtbts
Post automatically merged:

Ggtbts

SabinaB

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Update: I tried the new account option, turned off auto connect from Google Play, I even uninstalled it hoping any option will do, but nothing works... it says I need to install it, then the restore happens... by default. I reinstalled the game every time
Help!!😭💔

LaKia2590

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I installed the mod yesterday. it worked fine for the first episode. After this, every time I try to move forward there are the sponsors that block the loading of subsequent episodes and, above all, the choices with diamonds do not have dialogues. Please, fix it.

OlgaShof

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Да. В первый день у меня нормально было на новом акке. На второй только с исчезновением рекламы в правом-нижнем углу
[/
С утра получилось пройти несколько эпизодов...и вот уже час полтора как не она загрузить истории.вылезает реклама и все.....загрузка стоит на нуле.

Emelia74

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried to replay season 2 chapter 1..it worked, when I came back to play chapter 2,season 2,the uploading shows 0 percent..
Post automatically merged:

The modded wasn't working at first, then I uninstall the mod, went to install the original game from playstore, I saved the progress. Then, I uninstall the original ones, and install the modded apk, it worked!! But when I wanted to continue next Chad pter, the game doesn't load, it shows that 0 percent loading

Attachments

Last edited:

LanaSvetlana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is an error when you do not load a series that is associated with an advertisement. You can do to fix it?

penname

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Update: While it did work fine after unlinking my fb account, the 0% loading loop is back again. :(

------

Worked fine the other day though, last night, loading was stuck at 0.00% after two ads from the sponsors.

I then disconnected the game from my facebook acc and now it works again.

Might be worth a shot for the others experiencing issues with loading.

Last edited:

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is sad. While the mod work somewhat, the stuck on loading chapter at 0% is driving me crazy.

Popping ads was fine, using 2 teacups for a single chapter just to read back what I missed due to the known bug is manageable. But stuck on loading screen is maddening.

Well I do have issues with this app too since I don't even know which choices are premiums and sometimes I don't know at what point do I have to restart the chapter to read back what I missed.

But all in all, I've never seen anyone capable to mod this app somewhat successfully(albeit with a problem on its own) so good job sbenny!

Status
Not open for further replies.