Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.3270 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,066 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 9 years
Works great thanks!

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for your hard work! ❤
Please don't mind people who complained about the gibberish. It's already free, that's good enough for some of us here too 😁

Fza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
U need to wait.. its works.. don't forget to used lucky patches for ads..
Post automatically merged:

Game doesn't work for me. After enter it, game says that "progress restored" and when I try to open a story it's stopped at 0% and it doesn't loading.. I don't know what to do...
Good Luck 🤩👌🏻

Last edited:

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works as advertised. People need to read before download. The description mentions the jibberish. It works 100% ok if you follow the description. Also, it really doesn't matter. Complaining about getting something for free is looking a gift horse in the mouth. You could easily have nothing.

Thank you Debbie. Always awesome mods.
Exactly. We already lost the Lovestruck MOD because people pissed off SBenny with their entitleness and ingratitude. A partial Mod is better than none at all.

Fza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm ..😵😎.. haha wow..i never learn this language 🤭🤭🤣🤣 did
Screenshot_2019-06-22-21-11-35-98.png
anyone got a same problem....🤔..

Momolicius

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It works for me!
But the same bug persists... I'll try to replay the episodes again and see If changes something.

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Android manager not installing it :(
Android 5

BamHo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Game doesn't work! When I to open a story it's stopped at 0% and it doesn't loading.

Indigo2019

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had a similar problem Before at from I can tell it's because of the double ads playing at the start. What I did was removing all the ads with Lucky Patcher , in earlier versions. I don't know if it works now or even if it is the same problem but you can try that 🙂
👆 a good solution for those who still have issue with 0% episode progress.. Lucky Patcher helps. 👍

You will still get the "jibberish" letters (encoded text) but.. for me it is kinda fun to see where my jibberish choice will lead my story. 😄

Just enjoy the game and respect the Modder.

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
U need to wait.. its works.. don't forget to used lucky patches for ads..
Post automatically merged:

Good Luck 🤩👌🏻
So thanks to advice of @Fza my game works. And I want to thank you so so so much! 🖤 Guys if your game also stopped at 0% just follow her instructions ☺

Reactions: Fza

Yunomi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this mod, it works perfectly fine. Your hard work and devotion is much appreciated! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.