Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.3301 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,031 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialla

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The ads pop up like crazy every 10 mins, some dialogue glitches. The free premium choices work well enough tho. But still, thank you for the mod 💟💟💟

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does not work for me. After running the apk on my Android phone it simply brings up a screen that says "App not installed". No idea what went wrong.

Shareefa Abdullah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well the mod doesn't work actually...we don't have to pay for the diamond choices and can choose it for free but we won't get to read anything like it's showing crazy random symbols not the actual words and ads are popping up lot of times too...so in short this mod is useless but thanks for your hard work and wasting my time😐 hope y'all can solve the issue...please do something about the tickets too

k0de

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well the mod doesn't work actually...we don't have to pay for the diamond choices and can choose it for free but we won't get to read anything like it's showing crazy random symbols not the actual words and ads are popping up lot of times too...so in short this mod is useless but thanks for your hard work and wasting my time😶 hope y'all can solve the issue...please do something about the tickets too
Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

try that or do what i do and play along on youtube

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Debby i respect you work.you have given us much great stuff. app not working is understandable. but why are you putting ads in there.you have so many ads like its a malware. every 10 min there are at least 2 ads.
mod is not working and it does not loads at many times. all is ok but why ads. this site does not does that .you take whatever you want in front and you do not ruin the fun. do not do that

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why do none of Debby's apks work on my phone???

NONE of them allow me to "purchase" anything!!!

Am I doing something wrong?
Post automatically merged:

Why do none of Debby's apks work on my phone???

NONE of them allow me to "purchase" anything!!!

Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

MuseEgo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone else having trouble loading after the first play through.
Everything was working great but game is refusing to load ep4. Sad, coz I was enjoying it a lot since chapters banned every one.
Tips and help are appreciated

Alexine Roth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Unfortunately restarting the chapters doesn't work so if you see symbols no chance to read what it says. It seems that there is also an issue with loading the chapters. If you advance stories to 3rd or 4th chapter it doesn't work anymore.

Anyone else having trouble loading after the first play through.
Everything was working great but game is refusing to load ep4. Sad, coz I was enjoying it a lot since chapters banned every one.
Tips and help are appreciated
Same. I can't advance the story.

MainCharacter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just downloaded this and I'm also having issues with loading the episodes. I can't even play the first one. I get through two ads and then it stays 'loading' forever, it doesn't even pass the mark on 0%

Edit: I just wanted to add that I value Debby's work very much but just wanted to contribute my experience in case it could help pinpoint what's going on with the mod.

Last edited:

Dareeah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am not sure if that's possible but I've seen some actual cheat codes for this game so if anyone knows how to use them I would appreciate the reply. Also, thank you for your hard work on this mod but unfortunately it doesn't work very well, plenty of people before me have already told you why

MuseEgo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thats so unfortunate. Hopefully it can be fixed if someone has the time

SosoLuvSbeeny

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debby!

Thx

anzfzhan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. It doesnt work but nice effort!

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 5 years
hey Debby good morning I wanted to let you know that Romance Club is outdated and the new version that it was just updated today that it showed in Google Play Store is version v1.0.3570 and I hope you up date the mod asap

Status
Not open for further replies.