Mod apk Runway Story v1.0.26 Unlimited Coins & Stars & Event Tickets & Boosters (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,596 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
Runway Story v1.0.26 Unlimited Coins & Stars & Event Tickets & Boosters (Updated)

Name of the game: Runway Story

Version: 1.0.26

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Dress up a whole cast of wonderful characters with your own designs in Runway Story!
    Help fashion wonder twins Jaime and Jerome design fabulous outfits as they bring joy to everyone they meet!
    From charming and cute to fun and funky, fashion is what you make it, so let's create smiles in style!
    Play through hundreds of fun and challenging puzzles, where every matched item and met goal gets Jaime and Jerome closer to fashion stardom!
    Travel the world with Jaime and Jerome, stopping at interesting locations like comic stores, Marina Beach, and even the circus!
    What are you waiting for?! Discover a unique story of your own!

Game Features:
    • Stylish, fun, and exciting... What could be better?!
    Match blocks, design outfits, and visit unique locations while learning about all the interesting characters you'll meet along the way.
    • Engaging Characters: All the world's a stage, and the supporting cast has some of the most charming people you could hope to meet.
    Help their inner beauty shine through by designing multiple creative costumes!
    • Fun Gameplay: These aren't your grandma's puzzles. Use fantastic items to help you break through exciting and challenging levels! It's a blast!
    • Great Locations: From the comic book store to Marina Beach, Jaime and Jerome's adventure is nonstop excitement!
    • Tell Your Friends: You can't keep this creativity contained! Take pictures and sent your charming designs to your friends.
    It might even earn you some Hearts!

WHAT'S NEW
    • 60 brand new Match 3 levels updated!
    • Who are they?! Meet new fashion designers "Ian" and "Trixie" from Chapter 5: Who is the Top Designer?
    • Easter special! Obtain a super-cute costume just in time for spring! Hurry though! It's only available for a limited time.
    • Every time you clear a Match 3 level, you'll get some additional Event Tickets! Neat.
    • Also, you can totally get free Event Ticket every day from the new "Ticket vending machine!"

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexon.devcat.runwaystory&hl=en
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Coins
    Unlimited Stars
    Unlimited Event Tickets
    Unlimited Boosters
    Unlimited Lives (New)

You can log in with facebook by removing the fb app and logging manually

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Samyy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 70 times

Darkaddict25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank You Very Much. Unlimited Coins don't work. I got up to level 18. I ran out of moves tried to continue with coins. It says "Purchased Failed". It purely Cosmetic the coin amount. But everything else works fine.

Last edited:

mmmyasss

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I dont know why mine isn't working. It's prompting me to log in with either google/fb acc. It won't let me NOT log in (i tried), i also tried logging in but it says Login canceled. Tried with both emulator and phone, it wont continue!

Pbft, 250 SB Points for this. :/

LouiseLordva

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks
    Post automatically merged:

How to login .?

How to login pleeasee
    Screenshot_2019-04-23-01-23-25-459_com.nexon.devcat.runwaystory.png

Ok i can play now .. i just login using Facebook .. at first i cant login using Google account ..
    Thanks bro for this game i Will give you vote..
    Screenshot_2019-04-23-01-29-15-550_com.nexon.devcat.runwaystory.png

Last edited:

maya215

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks for the game samyy

Game doesn't work

Last edited:

Kriisu

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I dont know why mine isn't working. It's prompting me to log in with either google/fb acc. It won't let me NOT log in (i tried), i also tried logging in but it says Login canceled. Tried with both emulator and phone, it wont continue!

Pbft, 250 SB Points for this. :/
    You can log in with facebook manually after you deinstall the Facebook app off your device.

Last edited:

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    You can log in with facebook manually after you deinstall the Facebook app off your device.
    what do you mean after i deinstall my facebook? like i should uninstall/install my facebook then log in with it? and it will work.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff Member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

DaniellaEscosa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I can't log in using google and facebook. Help pleaseeee asap 😭

This really works, thank you so much! View attachment 29034
    How i tried reinstalling my facebook still i cant log in 😔

I can't log in using google and facebook. Help pleaseeee asap 😭

How i tried reinstalling my facebook still i cant log in 😔
    I figure it out hahaha i uninstall my fb app then log in on facebook using the browser hehe

Last edited:

candyruby

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Well, don't work with me I try to enter but they ask me to update the game, someone know how to fix this? Thanks ♥🖤

Darkaddict25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Well, don't work with me I try to enter but they ask me to update the game, someone know how to fix this? Thanks ♥🖤
    There has been an update. That why you get that. I get the samething now. Nothing your doing wrong.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.