💬 Review Sabres of infinity

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,963 happy users since 2014.
Register

lanceducal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sabres of infinity

Become an officer of the king's army. Turn into a legendary soldier, a ruthless killer or a coward in this game

Review:
First of all, this game is amazing, it is the first game of a series called sea of infinity, with 2 games, and a third one coming soon. You are a baneblooded nobleman, meaning that you have the ability to feel the bane(basically lifeforce and magic) that just enlisted as an officer of the royal dragoons regiment in the king's army, you can lead your troops to battle, mingle with other officers to better your standing, and many more. One of my favorite things in this game is that you can choose the way you will treat the war, will you conduct it like a noble affair, showing mercy to your enemies, or will you be a ruthless man, treating war as only means to better your standing, killing your enemies with no ounce of mercy? But beware, your actions have many consequences. The game is very entertaining, it manages to make us very involved into the setting, and the many realistic, somewhat gruesome details to the war bring forth a great deal of realism, which is a great focus of the game, but due to the realism mechanic, i must also say that the main character is always a male, with no option of being female, due to a somewhat medieval time setting, but even if that might bother you a bit, i still say you should play the game, because i think it is trully a masterpiece, and one of the best text games i ever played.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, i sure would

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

007jt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Loved it but I dislike how it would casually skip over several months at a time
I would recommend this if it seems like your cup of tea :)

leekyboi1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The game is cool but some choices you make don't seem to have any impact at all, even the one that look very major